Chapter 15

In two hours, I was riding shotgun in Poison’s car. “Are you sure that you can do this Blaze? You did get hurt pretty badly.” said Jet.

“I appreciate your concern, but i’m ok. I can take it,” I said.

It did still hurt, but not much anymore, and besides, I wanted to take down B. L. I. more than anything. I went throughout the plan many times in my head. I was scared, but determined.

“How is the battle going to work, exactly? We can’t just have them take her and not get killed ourselves.” said Kobra.

“We just have to fight hard, but lose harder. Blaze will be far away from us, fighting weakly, so they will capture her.” said Poison.

“I know there are a lot of loop holes, but it’s all we got. Do you want to take down BL/Ind, or what?” said Jet.

Kobra just sighed and resumed fiddling with his gun. Ghoul , who was beside him, was staring dreamily out the window.

Everyone but Poison and me had fallen asleep in about an hour. “Really doesn't take much does it? They could fall asleep during an earthquake.” I said.

Poison laughed, and so did I. We approached zone 3 and prepared to fight. “I’m worried. It’s not like I want to be bait,” I said.

Poison grabbed my hand and squeezed it, which made me feel a lot better. “You’ll be fine, and if not, I’ll just have to come and save you again,”

“Thanks,” I said, but i still had worry woven into my voice.

He stopped the car and woke up the guys, who looked like they were about to murder the one who had waken them from their peaceful slumber. “Murder the dracs, not me,” said poison, raising his hands up like a ninja in defense.

They all nodded, and we got out of the car. It was the middle of the night, and no one was around but us. “What now?” I asked.

“Make some noise!” said Ghoul, holding up a bag.

“Crap. Dare I ask what the bag holds?” I asked.

“Calm down, it’s nothing you won’t love,” He said as he passed me a cobalt blue spray paint bottle.

“You wouldn’t. We would get caught and tortured!”

“Come on, Blaze, we’d be the first killjoys to vandalize a BL/Ind base!” whined Kobra.

I looked to Poison for help, but he was already shaking up his bright red can. “Fine,” I grumbled.