11 - The Annual Dinner.

We exited the bus and made our way into this beautiful casino named The Venetian.It was so live and it lit up the night sky.

I was walking with Ren and D.O.C. and we were laughing and talking the entire time.The three of us looked oh-so spiffy, I must say, we clean up well.

We made our way through the casino into a private lounge.Everything there was so fancy, I really wasn't used to it.D.O.C. pulled out my chair and I kindly sat down.

"Why, thank you, sir."I said, playfully.
"You're welcome, madam."He said in a funny accent.Me and Ren laughed as they sat down, D.O.C. to the left of me and Ren to the right.I was talking to them and laughing so hard, I love my bestfriends so much.I looked in front of me only to see Yella sitting across from me talking to Dre.I rolled my eyes at them and continued with my conversation with my buds.

"Psst, Marley, put your menu up."Ren said, with his menu over his face.D.O.C. put his up too.
"What's up, Ren?"
"What's up with you and Yella?"
"Something happened and I can't tell him about it yet."
"What happened?"D.O.C. asked, curiously.
"Well, um, y'all know how we were in Houston and y'all came back onto the bus and saw me crying?"They both nodded, signaling for me to continue,"Well, that night I was talking to Dre and he tried to caress my face, but then I slapped his hand away and he punched me leaving this gigantic bruise on my face and then on top of that, he admitted to lacing my weed and putting me in the hospital."I looked up at Ren and D.O.C. and they looked really pissed off.Ren was about to stand up and say something until I pulled him back down.
"NO!He would KILL me if he found out that y'all knew.Only y'all, Cube and of course, Dre, know about it.Please, Ren."He just looked back down at me and sat back in his chair, throwing down his menu.D.O.C. just placed his menu down and sat back in his chair, looking so hurt.I just put my menu down and sat back in my chair.I didn't notice that everyone was staring at us.

"Your appetizers have arrived."The waiters brought around mini bowls of Cajun Soup.Me, Ren and D.O.C. sat back & didn't touch the soup.Yella looked at the three of us and then spoke up.

"Marley, can I speak to you outside, please?"With that, we both got up and walked out into the hallway of the casino.
"Yes?"I answered with attitude evident in my voice.
"I don't need all of that right now, just tell me what the hell happened or I'm gonna ask the guys."
"Go ahead and ask them, their all going to say the same thing that I did.I still don't see why you don't believe me."
"Because I know you Marley, when you lie, your voice either gets super high or you catch an attitude for no reason."I stood there and contemplated.Do I really do that?
"Whatever , Yella, do what ever you want."I walked back in and Yella followed behind, going back to his seat.

I walked back to my seat beside Ren and D.O.C. and they didn't really seem to be mad anymore.

"Damn, y'all, is it that good?"I asked laughing.
"Hell Yeah!"they answered simultaneously.Our main entree was Shrimp Alfredo, my fave.I joined in and .

"So, guys, I have a question."Yella announced,"Do any of y'all know what happened to her face?"Yella said pointing at me.A few of us chocked on our food and Dre began to chug down his drink.The entire room got super quiet.I looked around as I took a sip from my drink.Dre looked at me with an evil glare and I looked back down at my pasta.
"I know y'all two know, you guys are her best friends."Yella said pointing at Ren and D.O.C.
"That punk motherfucka beside you did it.He did EVERYTHING."Cube said, angrily.
"Cube!"I said, face palming myself.He shrugged and waited for Yella's response.Everyone looked at Cube and then at me.Yella looked surprised but I could tell that he was furious.
"Marley.Is it true?Andre did that to you?"Yella said putting his fork down.I sat there quietly for a few more seconds, debating on if I should tell him the truth or not.
"Fine, yes.When you, Ren and D.O.C. went back into the arena back in Houston, Dre and I got into it and he punched me leaving this bruise on my face.On top of that, he admitted to lacing my weed causing me to go to the hospital."Yella looked even more mad then before.
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"Yella yelled, jumping on Dre and rushing him with punches.They both began to fight causing an uproar in the room.

Shortly, the security guards came in to break up the fight.

"Why do you even care about that bitch so much?You've always been a hoe ANYway."Dre said, out of breath.
"She ain't no bitch.Don't call her a bitch again or I'm gonna kill your ass.Let go of me, man."Yella yelled, getting out of the security guard's grip.They both sat back down and the rest of the dinner was quiet.

❦ ❦ ❦

We all finished our food and left the casino.

I got back on the tour bus and went straight into the restroom.I felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders.I took a makeup wipe and wiped everything off, exposing my bruise.Now that everyone knew about it, there was no need to cover it up.I put my sweats on and went into the lobby of the bus and began to read one of my books.

"Hey."Yella said coming up to me.
"Hey.Look, I'm really sorry for not telling you about the incident sooner.I just didn't want to come in between your friendship with Dre."I said, closing my book.
"You matter more to me than some fake friendship.Just be more truthful with me,no more secrets, okay?"Yella said looking down at me, holding my hands.
"Okay, baby."We kissed and this time, it felt magical.It even felt better than the first time that we did.We sat right there and cuddled until we both drifted off to sleep.