your no slave, your my love 1

Pau's pov

I sent spys to go to the blue army base to see what their up to. I walked around the base to make sure everything was going fine until one of the spys came up to me "red leader sir!! The blue army are planning to attack our base sir!" I smirk "get the guns ready, tell all soliders to be ready!" He nodded and ran away. I walked back to my office i sat in my chair waitting until we get dirty. I took out a gun as i see the blue army came he cant get enough cant he? Always wanting to take down my army just because im stronger then every army he thinks he can beat me?! I walked out my office and see all my soliders running with guns. My smirk widen as i walked out the base with my soliders and started to shoot the blue army down. Once the fight was over some of my soliders and i made our way to their base im going to kill that son of a bitch...keeps starting war as me and my soliders made it to that son of a bitches base we killed the other blue soliders that were in the base i stomped my way to his office pff his base is super small his office was not that hard to find i slammed his office open to see him sitting in his chair looking scared hes weak "i want to talk...when will you stop attacking my base?! This has been going on for 10 fucking years robert! Your weak! SO FACE THAT YOUR WEAK AND NEVER WILL BE STONGER THEN ME!" he sigh "fine! Go ahead! Kill me! Take everything from me!!" i smirk as i see him cry "pff weak...how would your moms think about this they though you were their stonge baby boy but look at you now...lost everything in the world....lost both your mothers....hahaha" i laugh as he cried i then shot robert in the head killing him "what a big cry baby" i walked out his office and see two of my soliders holding back a guy with a female like body "whats this soliders? A slave robert has?" I smirk "we found him in his 'master's room sir!" They both smirk "bring him back to our base, put him in a room make sure he wont get out" they nodded and dragged the now crying sceared man. Once we got back i walked into my office i started doing paperwork i had 2 weeks ago "ugh....i hate paperwork...." i said finishing the paperwork. I hear a knock on my door "come in" one of my soliders came in with the 'slave' handcuffed "whats wrong?" I ask looking at them "LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU..YOU...you..." he started crying "whats up with him?" I asked my solider "we dont know red leader, he just started yelling at us" i sigh and walked over to him "stop crying ya baby" i looks at me and said "what did you do to robert?" I smirk "oh, ya know just...shot him in the head..." he looked at me shocked "w-why?....w-why?...h-h-how could you?!" "He's weak, your just his little slave i knew him really well...i've seen him do it before...he just gets a slave and ends up shagging them to death! Your lucky my soliders found ya, or you'd be dead in one minute" i was telling the truth he did it to my sister....pauline....he looked shocked "so...you'll have to stay in a room until we can trust you" he looked at me with an angry look "HOW do you know he dose that?!" "BECUASE HE DID IT TO MY TWIN SISTER!" i held back tears as i yelled that "SOLIDER! TAKE HIM TO THE ROOM!" once they left i cried "oh pauline...i miss you..."