moshlings and moshis

So when I was a little kid probably 4 or 5 years old I loved moshi monsters I had a moshi monster lunch bag a bag slippers toys comics and even played the game so today I was playing moshi monsters (my name on it is eddsworldpat cuz why not tell you XD) I though about smashing eddsworld and moshi monsters and BOOM!

So matt and edd are the bigger moshis while edd and Tom are little moshlings and of course my art is once again terrible but that didn't stop me from making this!.....this......oh....I. ..oh! Moshi monsters au? Good name!

P:izzy wtf is that name?

Oh! M-mom!- I mean creator! I was uhhhhhhhh....

P:why don't you just call it eddsmoshi au?

Ooh! Good name! Now leaaaave! Go! Shooo! Mama go!

P:ok geez...well I'll be with your brothers and sisters! (My other 20 ocs)

OK bye mama! ......

....

Sorry you must see that *cough* so uh...yeah! Eddsmoshi au it is!

Should I draw pat and pau and the neighbours??

P:bitch get your ass right here izzy! You stole foxie's and devy's stuff!! SO GET DOWN HERE!

oh shit....c-coming! Bai!

*jumps out window and runs for dear life* GOOD BYE MOTHER AND SIBLINGS! I'M FUCKING RUNNING TO THE RED ARMY AND TELL TORD TO FUCK TOM!

Okie bai

Tord:wtf who are yo-

Shut the fuck up and fuck Tom or i'll fuck him instead.

Tord:wtf....

Do...IT....

Tord:I fucked him last night so-

Then FUCK HIM AGAIN!

Tord:*finds edd and thinks it was Tom and fucks edd*

TORD! I SAID TOM! T O M!! NOT EDD!

tord:*cums inside edd and turned him around realising it was matts husband edd* oh shit...

Tord you fucked up...

OK bye bye sinners and lovers