A/N

Hey to whoever's reading this. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far, but it has come to an end.

I'm ending it for two reasons:
1. I feel like this story's dragging on and it's getting boring.
2. I've grown out of the Dolan Twins.

I started this book at the beginning of last year when I first got into the twins and so far, I only have like fourteen parts. It's my fault though since I didn't take enough time to write more parts, plus it's summer break and I do have time to write. But I've just gotten bored with this book and it's plot.

Plus like I said earlier, I've grown out of the twins. I got into them January of last year and I instantly loved them. But I kind of stopped watching them in December when I got into BTS.

I lowkey forgot about them to be honest, but then I started back watching them in like February I think. It was all good but then all the drama with the racism happened and I distanced myself again until I just decided to leave the fandom all together.

Their videos just weren't funny to me anymore and I didn't feel welcomed in the fandom with all the racism since I myself am black.

And I dreaded writing new parts since I'm not in the fandom anymore and I don't feel the same way about them as I used to.

I don't know if I should delete this book or just keep it up for the people that did enjoy it. And I'm sorry if you were expecting another part but I just had to get this off of my chest.

So this is it. I might write other books about other celebrities. Who knows. I just wanted to give the explanation of why his book is being discontinued. I hope you enjoyed it so far, but it's coming to an end.

Bye for now and I hope you enjoyed