Chapter 5

*Kay's POV*

Unfortunately my mom said yes to staying for dinner, mister and misses grier are very nice, along with their children, nash, will, and skylynn. hayes on the other hand couldn't take his eyes off me. After dinner I tell them I have to go home and I leave, hayes leading me to the door. When I get home I tell my mom about the neighbors, give my mom ms.griers number and go off to bed, I can't stop thinking about how creepy that hayes kid is.

*hayes POV*

After Kay left I kept thinking to myself, did I come off too creepy, did she think I was weird, she probably hates me. I fall asleep.

**the next day**

*kays POV*

I wake up get ready as I normally do, I get dressed into a pair of hollister shorts and a lace Abercrombie tank then head downstairs. when I get there I see a note on the counter saying that her and mrs.grier went off on a last minute business trip (apparently my mom and ms.grier ended up working at the same place) and that I should leave to the griers house as soon and I got ready. I listened to the note and head to their house. Nash opens the door and invites me in.

"Hey kay!" he says

"Hey nash, I guess I'm staying with you guys today, my mom will be back tomorrow morning to pick me up."

"Okay, well make yourself at home!" he says

I hear someone come downstairs, it was hayes.

"Oh joy, look who it is" I say sarcastically

Nash nudges me in the shoulder and mouthed to be nice.

"Hey Kay!" he says happily

I don't answer, why should I? I hate him!

"Why don't we watch a movie? my girlfriend Katie will be here in a few minutes" Nash said

"Okay" I said trying to be as nice as possible.

We hear a knock on the door, it's Nash's girlfriend. Everyone sits on the couch except me.

"Kay why don't you sit on the couch with us?" he says snuggled up in his girlfriend