▲하나▼

I stop crying and answer the phone. I try to sound happy. "Hi oppa!"

I realise my attempt to sound happy has failed once I hear him sigh on the other end. "Where are you Mijin?"

I stop holding back the tears. "I can't do it anymore. It has gotten worse since you left. Abeoji hurts me, Eomeoni just sits there drinking and laughing at me."

I hear my brothers voice crack. I know he is extremely upset but he is trying to keep it together for me. "I will come and pick you up. I'm sure we can work something out, so you can stay at the dorm. Just tell me where you are."

I wipe my tears while my left hand. "I am at the park. The one we use to play in as kids."

"I will be there in 10." I hear Jin sigh on the other end of the line.

I pull my phone away from my ear and hang up. I smile a real smile for the first time in 6 years. I feel so relieved that I won't have to stay with them anymore.

*time skip*

I wake up inside a car. I look to my right and see Jin driving. I smile and whisper. "Oppa, I missed you..."

He smiles while looking at the road. "I missed you too." He takes one of his hands off the wheel and rubs my head. His smile fades after a while. "Mijin, you have to come and meet my manager before you come back to the dorm."

"Why oppa?" I am confused as to why his manager would want to talk to me.

"MJ, there are rules set by my manager. It's in the contract the boys and I had to sign. One of the rules is 'no girls in the dorm, whatsoever'." Jin starts turning into an underground car park.

"but oppa, I'm you little sister." my voice starts getting higher and cracking with every word I speak. "please, I need to live with you. I can't go back there. You know how bad they treat me..." I start crying. The words coming out of my mouth don't even sound like words.

Jin reaches over and gives me a hug. I didn't realise he parked the car. "I know little one, that's why I'm doing this because if my manager says yes you get to live with me forever." he pulls away he smiles. I can tell he wants to cry with me but he is staying strong for me. "mj, the thing about meeting my manager, you will have to sign a similar contract to what I signed when I joined bangtan."

I looked at him with a confused face.

"Mj, you will have to dress, act, pretend to be a boy and be a member of bangtan."

*time skip*

The manager was very sweet to me. He offered me a contract. All I have to do is wear a chest binder and make my voice deeper when the time comes, have to have my hair cut to make me look more boyish, have to wear boy clothes and I have to change my name from Mijin to Minjun. My stage name will be MJ.

I smile at the manager. "I will sign it!" I have never been so happy. "thank you so much for the opportunity!"

He smiles. "you're welcome. Do your hyung and I proud."

I giggle at him calling Jin oppa hyung. But I realise I will have to call him that around the other members.

I shake his hand and bow. Jin does the same. Jin and I both leave the office and head to the dorm.

I really hope you're enjoying the story! I will update asap. Thx for reading! Also don't forget to comment, leave a vote and follow 💜