truth or dare

after hours of filming we were done for the day.
"andddd CUT!" matt yelled from behind the camera. matt, shawn, and ross shut the cameras the the mics off and went into their trailers.
"hey do you guys wanna spend the night tonight?" gaten asked while nudging caleb. i know why they were doing this. they wanted me and noah to spend some time together.
"yeah sure" finn said rolling his eyes at them
"sounds fun!" millie said with a smile. we all looked at noah.
"um..i don't know. noah was pacing from foot to foot looking down then back up at everyone who were frowning.
"oh come on noah! lighten up! it's gonna be fun." gaten said playfully punching noah and smiling.
"yeah...sure ok" noah said hitting gatens hand. finn looked at caleb and he smiled. noah looked at them confused and eventually walked away to get his stuff. noah came back with his stuff and no one was in the building. he walked around to look for everyone but still couldn't find anyone. he heard a noise and quickly turned around. he walked toward to noise to see finn hiding behind a wall.
"FINN! WHAT THE FUCC?!" noah said jumping back.
"sorry! i didn't mean to scare you i just forgot something." finn said with a very cheeky smile. noah crossed his arms and rolled his eyes then smiled.
"anyways" noah said dropping his hands and looking around again. "where did everyone else go? aren't we supposed to go to gatens house?" noah asked confused.
"oh hey are outside. i came in to get you when i remembered forgot something." finn yelled while walking outside. noah stood there for a minute because..he can? finally he shook out of his trans and walked outside. he got into gatens car and they drove to his house. when they got there they ate and since they got done filming really late it was around 8 when they got done eating. gaten decided that they were gonna watch a movie and they all agreed to stay up all night with him and caleb. after the movie everyone insisted (except noah cause he is a softie) that they play truth or dare. everyone sat in a circle except noah.
"i am not sitting down and playing a game where you tell your deepest secrets with douches." noah said with his arms crossed. everyone stared at him then at eachother and then shrugged and went to playing. noah sat down at the table and watched them..then got super bored and pushed finn and he sat down looking down.
"happy to see you joined schnapp" finn said messing with my hair. noah slapped his hand off. caleb snickered and everyone's eyes widened.
"oof..." caleb said smiling at finn. finn rolled his eyes and he put his hands back in his lap.
"who wants to go first?" caleb asked
"i will just go" noah said quietly looking down.
"okay go ahead" millie said smiling.
noah took a deep breath and asked caleb first.
"caleb..truth or dare?" noah said leaning forward. caleb hummed for a minute and said dare.
"okay..kiss the cutest person in the room." noah finally answered while winking at millie. her faced turned bright red. we all turned back at caleb to see him quickly kiss gaten then pull away blushing.
"well shit..." finn said. noah was laughing his head off and millie was sitting there in shook.
"okay okay! now it's payback time noah!" caleb yelled as noah quickly sat up and narrowed his eyes.
"bring it.." he whispered while smirking
" okay noah truth or dare?" caleb said leaning back on his hands. noah took a minute to decide...if he chooses dare they will think he is tough and not think of him as a soft baby but if he picked truth..he would be playing it safe but they would think he was even more of a baby.
"dare you son of a gun" noah said. he sounded pretty chill about it which made me laugh and smile.
"i dare you to..." before caleb could say something gaten nudged caleb and pointed at finn then at noah. he nodded and smiled st both of them.
"i dare you to kiss finn...for a whole 5 minutes. out here in front of us all" millie smacked her head and gaten and caleb couldn't stop smiling. finn looked over at noah who was giving caleb the death glare.
"um..." noah stuttered while looking at finn
"to scared? is little baby noah scared?" caleb said laughing. noah looked over at finn.
"finn..im so-" and before noah could finish finn grabbed his shirt and pulled him onto his lips. noah melted into it immediately and finn fell back.
-five minutes later-
everyone is looking at finn and noah (who were still kissing) in disbelief.
"TIMES UP" caleb yelled but they didn't pull away. they kept kissing for a while until caleb and gaten got up and pulled them off of eachother. they all sat back down. finn and noah didn't notice that millie left. they all went to watch IT (the new one). finn was in it so he wasn't that scared but everyone else was. noah was laying against finn. noah was half asleep while finn was playing with noah's hair. finn knew that noah was asleep because of how he kept making the tiniest movements. finn fell asleep to stanley's face being eaten..he loves that part. that night finn had a dream about noah and how they grew up together and they died together. noah had a dream about the opposite...

hi
this chapter makes me wanna cry!
don't take this chapter the wrong way! it gets better i promise and that part about finn falling asleep to stanley dying is referring to meh. i always fall asleep at that part 😂

-vanna 🌟