cuts

{{WARNING: SELF HARM}}

you fucking faggot you don't belong here

cut

no one will ever like you

cut

everyone hates your guts

cut

the world will be better off without you

cut

noah looked down at the knife that's was sitting on the counter. finn went upstairs to do..something will couldn't remember what he said. noah picked up up the knife trying to forget everything that finn told him at the park. finn isn't there for him most of the time and finn hates talking about stuff like this.
"he lied..he lies" noah mumbled to himself. he put the tip to his skin and dragged it along his pale skin. a tear fell from his eye but he didn't care honestly. after a little cut was made noah washed to knife off and put it back. he didn't mind washing his cut or putting anything on it. he pulled his sleeve down so mike wouldn't notice.
-a few hours later-
"finn! stop i can't breath!" noah was being tickled by finn. noah was trying to get finn off but it wasn't working. noah finally got the power to push finn off and got up running. noah got really sweaty so he rolled his sleeve up forgetting what he did just a few hours ago. he was cornered and his arm rubbed up against the wall causing some blood to fall on the wall but noah didn't notice. he ran past finn. finn was about to run when he noticed something red in the corner of his eye. finn's eyes got huge knowing what will did.
"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" noah heard finn screaming and ran over to him to see him cleaning blood..his blood. noah looked at his arm to see blood everywhere.

sorry this one is a lot shorter :(
-vanna 🐬