Found You: (Niall Fan-Fic) Chapter 4: Feelings

**Niall's POV** 

As I walked home, I couldn't help but think about Grace. It was like she was glued to my mind. I couldn't help it, her beauty was so rare, and her kindess factor as well. I'd probably never meet anyway like her. 

But I don't want to throw myself on her so soon, so quickly, we just met. But I already know that I'm falling for her.  

**Grace's POV** 

I was thrilled to see that my parents were sleep. Everyone was gone, it was silent in the house, just how I like it. I went upstairs and since I had a migraine, I decided to take a quick bath. Baths ALWAYS help me. They're soothing.

After my bath, I was even more tired than I was before I took the bath. As soon as I fell into bed my eyes shut but then realization sunk in.

"I spoke to Niall today. Hm" I whispered under my breath.

"Wait, what. I spoke to Niall Horan today. THE Niall Horan. As in, from One Direction" I said louder this time, sitting up.

How could I not of realized! Well I realized but I didn't REALLY realize. This is insane!

After thinking about it a bit, I decided that I wouldn't tell my friends about speaking to him because they wouldn't believe me one bit.

I had to go to sleep though, I have to work tomorrow.  

After moments I fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter! And not updating in a while! I love you! TWEET MEEEE: @Hazza_Bear_1D I love you<3