Found You: (Niall Fan-Fic) Chapter 1: First Sight

It was pouring outside. The rain was banging on your window, and all you could hear was arguing between your mother's family and you father's family. They could never be in the same room together. You just sat in your living room watching your mother's parents and your father's parents go at each other's throat. But you never knew why the argued so much. You looked helplessly at your parents. your mother was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands and tears were streaming down. Your father was trying to comfort her. It was so loud in your house, you didn't understand what was happening. Your mind couldn't process it all. You looked at your parents again and you just wanted to break free. You scooted closer to your father. 

"Dad?" you said, "Can I please leave? I just want to take a small walk and stop at the park to clear my head. It's a madhouse in here." you whispered quietly holding back your tears and looking at your mother. 

"Yes. Go ahead. Great idea" he responded. 

You got up and grabbed your coat and umbrella and headed out the door. The rain was harder than you thought, but you didn't mind, you enjoyed it. As you walked around the corner the first time your thoughts persisted. And tears came down. You hated when your family fought. Ever since you were little, you can remember the fights that your grandparents would start between each other. You walked to the park which was only a block from your house and you found your favorite bench. You took a seat and stared at the tree ahead. You didn't understand why your families fought. It always caused everyone pain. Tears were coming down your cheeks but you didn't bother wiping them off since you were alone. When you looked up and glanced to your right, you saw a blonde haired boy with the bluest and most beautiful eyes you have ever seen looking back at you.