👓12👓

Kumiko's POV

"Where are we??"I asked getting out from the van.

"S-Swing entertainment?"Seongwoo said as he read out loud the huge written name on the building.

So is this our new entertainment?huh.

"Miko, did you already talked about this with your entertainment?"Jisung asked me.

"Uhm...actually not..but I guess they are alright about this since I didn't receive any calls or message from them."

"Yeah right...His entertainment is definitely alright about this because they're the one who disown us."Jihoon said bitterly.

"Yah Jihoon,language please!"Jisung scolded him.

"What?I didn't swear!"Jihoon said frowning.

Aish that guy got to be kidding me...

"Anyways...enough of that..Let's just enter."Sungwoon butted in.

As we entered that not so big building.

"Welcome everyone!"A young lady greeted and bowed to us.

We also bowed and greeted her back.

"I'm Lee Yoo Bin, the one who will manage you from now on."

A girl managing us??

"Oooh this is exciting..."I heard Seongwoo muttered to himself..Aish Jinjja?!

"Miss may I know how old are you?"Seongwoo blurted out.

"Yah!Seongwoo!It's not time to flirt!"Jisung scolded him.

The lady chuckled and continued to tour us around the new building.

"It's not bad though..."Jaehwan said wandering his eyes.

"Thank you Yoobin-ssi for touring us around."Jisung politely said.

"You're always welcome, since it's also my job though..."Yoobin said as she flashed her smile to us.Aww kawaii!!!

This just makes me question my real gender even more...(just kiddin)

"Anyways...are you a fan of us?"Daniel suddenly spoke.

"Uhm...I just know you,that's all.So no worries...We'll be all just work-related."

"Uh...how pity..."Seongwoo sighed."But...if you're a fan of us,who will be your bias?"Seongwoo then asked wanting an answer that's favorable for him.

Aigoo....

"Uhmm ..if I were a fan...Maybe I'll choose him."Yoobin said as she pinted her index finger at ....me(?!)

"What the heck!!!"Daehwi and Jinyoung said in chorus that made everyone including me confusingly stare at them.

What's the problem with these two?

Oh heck!Daehwi knows it...but Jinyoung?Nevermind,maybe he has this friendship connection with his friend.

"Waeyo?Is something wrong?"Yoobin asked in confused.

That's when Jinyoung and Daehwi are now the ones who intently keep staring at each other.

"Uh..hehe n-nothing-"

"It's just that I thought you would pick one of us."Jinyoung cut Daehwi off and nervous is also evident in his voice.

What's with him?

"Yeah..That's what I did."

"A-Ani..What I meant is that...We're the original members of wannaone,well no offense to you Miko."Jinyoung nervously said while pointing to the original members.