👓9👓

Kumiko's POV

"He likes me..."Jihoon said as a smirk forms his lips.

And again I'm in a state of shock.

JUST WHAT THE HECKIN IS WRONG WITH HIM?!!

ME LIKING HIM?!

NO THE HECKIN WAY!!!

"But unfortunately I hate him."He nonchalantly said as he walked away.

What?is wrong with him?

"Yah!!Eodiga?(Where are you going?)"Jisung asked.

"To the recording."He coldly said.

"Oh sht!We're really late hyung."Sungwoon said in panic.

And with that we hurriedly prepare ourselves and quickly head to our van.

Btw I'm sitting beside the cat lover.

"Wiehh!Nekko!How are you?Are you fully alright now?Can you still manage to do the recording and stuffs?"Daniel asked worriedly.

I don't know if I'm gonna be happy because he's concern but then again he treats me like a HECKIN CAT!

"Ani...nan gwaenchanha(I'm okay)..I can manage."I said while smiling in assurance.

"Heheh..you're so cute."

He patted my head and...tilt it, placing it over his shoulder.

Okay..Chill..Kumiko..It's normal.

Just think that you're a real cat and everything will be fine.

"Eyy...really Daniel?"Seongwoo said as he also place his head over Daniel's shoulder..

Well the seats just go like this.

Beside the driver's seat is Jisung.

The first row consists me by the window then Daniel,then Seongwoo.

The second row consists of Jihoon by the window,then Woojin,then Daehwi then Jinyoung.

And the last row there's Guanlin by the window,then Minhyun,Jaewhan and Sungwoon.

And yes my most hated person is just behind me.Well I don't really hate him but you know I just want our feelings to be mutual,that's all.

If he hates me Im gonna hate him too.

"Aedeura wake up!We're here!"Jisung yelled.

Aigoo..this oppa might lose his voice someday...o..kay.. oppa just sounds weird for me all of a sudden...

Anyways we immediately got off the van and rushed to their recording studio.

And wow..just WOW.

I really wanted to have a recording studio someday or atleast have a chance to visit it.

"Miko...is it your first time?"Jinyoung suddenly asked.

"Eh?Ah..eh..ne.."

"You're like me when I first got in here."He said smiling wide as he can.

"Oh ..I think all of us are like tht in their first time,right?"I said carefully not wanting things to get awkward.

"Ani...Did you have your first kiss before?"

WHAT?NANI?MWO?

"Eyy,hyung what are you saying to our innocent maknae?"Guanlin butted in as he placed his arm around me.

"First kiss."Jinyoung replied.

"First kiss?Eyy,Miko is still young and innocent for that..right?"Guanlin said as he messed my hair up.