👓19👓

Sungwoon's POV

Aish where's that kid?

"Uh.. Hyung waeyo?"Daehwi asked me.

"Finding Baejin.."

"Isn't he roommates with Guanlin?"

"He's not there tho..."

"Uhm maybe he's in the bathroom.." Daehwi said as he munched on some bread.

I just nod in response and plopped myself on the couch.

"Oh good morning Sungwoon hyung, and Daehwi hyung." Jinyoung mumbled as he went outside Miko's room and head to-wait WHAT?

I looked at Daehwi's reaction, and the bread that had fell on the floor just says it all.

When he noticed me looking at him, he also looked at me in shocked and shook his head.

What is that kid doing in that room?

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔

Jinyoung's POV

"uhm why are you surrounding me?"

"Yah! " Jisung hyung replied in an annoyed voice.

"Waeyo? Have I done something wrong?"

And Jaehwan hyung clicks his tounge.

We all are like in a staring contest.

Afsfda. What the? Can you just be frank? And tell me what's the problem?

"Why are you in Kumiko's room?" Daehwi then blurted the question.

"Kumiko? Who's Kumiko?" Woojin asked in confused. The others are also confused.

"It's her real name." I said.

"You know that we transferred Daehwi in our room right?" Jisung asked in a slightly angry manner.

I just nod in response.

"So why are you in her room?"

"Cause she's afraid to be alone. She's totally freaking out last night if you just have seen her. You shouvd've just thank me for that." I replied already annoyed. Aish they don't understand¡

"But it's still not right Jinyoung-ah."

"It's not right? There's nothing happened between us. I slept on Daehwi's previous bed. I didn't lay my hands on her. So what are you babbling about?"

I just heard Jisung hyung sighed.

"Arrasseo.. Just don't let this happen again."Minhyun hyung calmly said.

"Maybe we can just invite manager-nim so that she'll be the one to share room with Miko.." Daniel suggested.

"But she didn't know that Miko is actually Kumiko." Seongwoo replied. "But I like the idea." He added with a wink and just a speed of light, Jisung automatically smacked his arm.

"Actually Daniel's idea is good for now, but can we tell it to the manager? Like she's a girl but don't make it obvious that you know? And doesn't it feel awkward?" Sungwoon hyung butted in.

"But doesn't she say she works professionally?" The youngest asked.

"Arrasseo... I'll talk to manager-nim later." Jisung said as he dismissed us.

I'm about to go to my room,when someone called me.

"Jinyoung-ah.."

I turned around to see Jihoon hyung slightly pissed off. Dude come on, why are you all always have a problem with me?

"Wae?"

"Stop messing around with her."

"huh? I am the one who should be saying that. I thought you hate her. Why is it you're acting like you also like her? What is this? Bandwagoning?" I said as I chuckled bitterly.

"I guess I'm a human that could forget and make mistakes and because I'm a human, I still have the chance to remember something important and correct those mistakes."

"and now what are you saying?" I furrow my eyebrows as he steps closer to me.

"that before all of these shts begin, she's already mine." He said as he slightly pushed my shoulder.

I glared at him and he just chuckled that totally pissed me off.

"shut it hyung, don't make this a cliché kdrama." I retorted.

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

Sungwoon's POV

"Aish where did that kid go again??"

"Hyung, you mean Jinyoung?"

"Oh yes Guanlin, is he in your room?"

"Nah, guess he's fighting with someone?"

"Huh?"

"Ah nothing hyung, just childish acts.." Guanlin said but it feels like he's not in the mood and he also wants to have a fight. Weird.

"Oh okay thank you Linlin!" I said as he entered his room.

I wandered my eyes in the halls.

And booyeahh I now know what's Guanlin talking about.

I move closer to them but not too close so they won't be able to see me. Is eavesdropping that bad?

And because I believe it's not bad, i heard almost everything.

Aigoo.. They're fighting over Kumiko huh. Did they even know what that kid's going through?

After Jihoon left. I find the right timing to call Jinyoung.

"Yah Baejin!!!"

"Uh.. Hyung.. Waeyo?"

"May I borrow your phone again?"

"Oh yeah hyung.. someone had texted me last night, maybe it's the reply you have been waiting for." He said as he hand me his phone.

"Thanks bro.." I said as I left him.

I opened his phone.

You received a message.

XXXX: meet me at dream cafe at 5 pm if you want to know why she really died.

XXXX:and also... her daughter, she might also die the same.

👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔

Im---*sighs.. Sorry guys if this is super late nd lame..cause uknow school stuffs and that PCD THING. BUT.. Still hope you like it .. Nd i really thank u all for still reading thisss!!!wiehh love you alllll😘😘😘😘