*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!* +First ever Author note!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my first EVER authors note!

Okay, I just wanted to let you know that my new book 'Survivors' is in the process of being made.

***

***All names and locations are completely made-up from the author***

Samantha and Danny, twin 15-year-olds, have been trapped in an isolated jungle located in the area of Bedad, for a little over 7 years. When unfortunate incidents lead them to meet a jaguar, and a surprisingly sweet friendship is formed, Danny and Samantha will be lead on one of the most dangerous adventures of their lives. The twins soon realize that in the jungle, no one's life is safe.

"Sometimes, you need to let go of the ones you love most. "

Follow Samantha and Danny on their path as they face sadness, fear, betrayal, and most of all love

https://www.wattpad.com/story/152843580-survivors-watty%27s-2018

A little background story behind this: I was in 3rd grade when I wrote this book, and I actually won an award for it! I found it recently buried in the depths of my drawers and was cringing and laughing as I read my 3rd-grade writing. I decided it would be fun to rewrite the book as a much older and more experienced writer, to see how it turns out. Enjoy!