"Mistake"

You overheard Mommy and Daddy talking in the room next to you. You're hearing words and sentences like  "you should have aborted her while u still could" and "adoption" and "mistake"... despite you being 5 years old you understood all of those words. You lied on your bed, snuggled up inside of the comforter, and cried yourself to sleep... like you have been ever since daddy called a mistake... "(y/n) is everything ok"

*Dads POV*
"YOU SHOULD HAVE ABORTED HER WHILE YOU STILL COULD! ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?" I yelled at Renee. She try's to calm me down by saying to me through tears "It's my mistake... We can always put her up for adoption... or we could always- no that's stupid" she looked at me... "could always what?" I ask. She looks at me and gestures for me to come to her and whispers an amazing plan to me... "it's settled all of our worries and fights end tomorrow... good night honey" i tell Renee. She smiles through her tears.

*You POV*
"(y/n) is everything ok?", a voice next to you ask... you sniffle. "Who ar- Where are you?" You ask. "You'll find out soon enough child, you need rest see you tomorrow" you feel something touch your face and you instantly pass out.

*unknown POV*
I touch her face and (y/n) passes out. I turn back visible and teleport outside of her house and calmly wait outside in the woods... those damned woods where (y/n) will feel the most pain...

~> To Be Continued<~
Hey Peeps I hope you like this so far *finger guns*