Prologue

As I walk to my fathers study. wondering why he had called me there in the first place. since me and my dad aren't very close. since he's a very busy business man because he has to maintain all the profit of are clans hosting and modeling. oh did I forget to introduce myself. well I'm sora Akito.

I'm 16 and I love my american foxhound to death. there's not much say about other than my clan is mostly men and that even if there's a girl born in the clan. she'll have to to be treated like a boy. its a family law. its always been like this. it's not bad but I wish I could actually be a girl for once. but because of the many female born members in this clan,this law was stated in case if there weren't many males in the clan. it sounds stupid but its actually has been very helpful to my family for many years.

as I got to my father's study. I knocked and heard a come in from the other side of the door. I walk in and close the door behind me and bowed to my father as a sign of respect. "hello father" I said with a smile. "hello sora, I have some news for you." my father said with smile. "what kind of news father. if its about being a male host then I'm fine with it. if it that means sakura (younger sister) can be a female host only. then I'll do it." I said with a serious look on my face full of determination.

"i presume you must have heard that from your cousins then. I see I don't have to ask then" my father said smiling then chuckled. "yeah, they told me" I said while rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "well other than that, you'll be transferring school's" my dad said "ehhh!! what do you mean I won't be going to school with my cousins anymore!!" I said with pleading expression that ' you can't be serious'.

"you'll have to change schools, as well since I'm sure your well you won't be alone in this school." my dad said with a smile. "what do you mean " I said confused. "well you'll be transferring to ouran academy. " my dad responded. "wait doesn't Honey and mori- kun go there" I said while remembering them talk about ouran. "yes" my dad said. I smiled I haven't seen them for a long time since I stopped martial arts a few years back.

" I'll go " I said with a serious face on." I'll send a letter to Mr.suoh that you will be attending." my dad responded with a serious look on his face. "as well go get your hair cut. since its your day off its best to do it now."my dad said. "i put a hand over my heart as you wish father" I responded then left his study.

(Author's note ~how is it so far~)