"Queen Mary Elizabeth Woodley"

Chapter 3:
Queen Mary Elizabeth Woodley

Queen Mary Elizabeth Woodley came from a village in northern Umbria. This was the place, where the new Queen had lived blissfully hidden in a magical forest. It was a wonderful place to live, until the Norseman attacked their castle also as they did her husband's family. They came during one night and killed her parents. And when they had arrived, Mary Elizabeth and her younger sisters watched as those men march into the castle's courtyard taking their parents as prisoners, beating them until they died. After that, the men went throughout the village, pillaging and killing everyone about the area until there wasn't anything left.

But, just before the Vikings or Norseman came, her parents hid her and her other young sisters, along with their godparents deep inside a vault underneath the castle's floor

But, just before the Vikings or Norseman came, her parents hid her and her other young sisters, along with their godparents deep inside a vault underneath the castle's floor. They put them all inside the vault, and prayed they would not be found. And their parents prayers came true. After the battle was over, they all crawled out from underneath the vault's door too see what the Norseman had done to their families. When the children saw the castle's surroundings and all of the dead people they knew that there was no hope for their parents to be alive. And they knew then, that they could never be able to live there again. For the Norseman had destroyed all that they had owned and they killed the most important people in their lives, their parents.

Mary Elizabeth's godparents knew what had to be done

Mary Elizabeth's godparents knew what had to be done. And so did the other two children's godparents. So they all made sure the barbaric Vikings were gone and they began gathering up the three girl's treasures that were left behind after the horrible battle, taking them up from the only home they knew. Nothing was left there for them now, but the death of their families and the stench of corpses. So, their godparents carriages came around and each girl got inside to go to the village of the family that they were meant to live with.

William Wallace Woodley and his wife Katherine Alice, had long made these arrangements for their three children, in case of their death. Each child would travel to their soon to be wedded families. Thus, this was the last time Princess Mary Elizabeth, would never see her young sisters again. They soon were all separated from each other's side, traveling to the new homes of their betrothed families.

Princess Mary Elizabeth road was leading her to Chipping Camden, England. There, Mary Elizabeth lived with the king's family and her betrothed future husband, Prince William. Mary Elizabeth's family knew that "King Robert" would take care of their daughter and her virginity would be safely kept, under his reign. So there she stayed in their castle living her life with her future husband.

The children played often with each other as they grew into adults and they both knew what was expected of them to do. But, for both of the two young Royal's it was not a problem for they were deeply in love. So when the time came for them to be married, the both of them were excited too go ahead with their parent's plans. It had been ten years since that pack was made and now the time was here. Princess Mary Elizabeth Woodley became King William the First's, new wife.