Chapter 1

Hey guys hope you enjoy characters are one direction and 5sos as themselves and Selena Gomez as alyssa ...

Listen to whatever songs you want and comment what u think is best and you'll see most if them in my Next update

(I'll also just add random vids Cuz ive got a new phone that allows me to do so unlike my stupid iphone)

Enjoy...

...................................................................................

Alyssa P.O.V.

"hurry up alyssa it's time to wake up you'll be late"

I groaned as I heard my brother Callum woke me up.

"Ugh, late for what"

"For school you dipshit now hurry your breakfast is downstairs"

I get out of bed tired as fuck as I make my way to the bathroom.

Well hi my name is alyssa and I am 18 years old and live with my brother, Callum who is also 18

Now I know what you are thinking huh? but yeah we are twins.

So yeah this is me...

My mum had transferred my brother and I to New York from Australia because apparently I caused a lot of trouble their and she thought that I needed to change.

As I finish out the bathroom I decided to wear floral shorts with a cream long sleeved top.

For my make I applied some light foundation with blusher and eye liner, mascara and lipstick.

When I was happy with my appearance I jogged downstairs and ate my breakfast make my way to my new school.

As I entered the gates I had already received weird glares from guys but I just ignored.

I had no idea where I was going but somehow I found my way to the office.

Once I received my timetable I realised I had art first which was great because I loved it. I made my way to the class when all of a sudden I felt a hand yank my arm to the side.

"What the fuck is wrong with you"

"Nothing I just wanted to give a warm welcome to the sexy new girl"

" Well to bad you don't get to you perve so go fuck off"

A.N.

So how do guys find it so far

Please vote, comment and subscribe

Follow me on:

Instagram - ashiii786

Twitter - @ash_ashiii