Ch 1 Highest Bid

Surrender.

The blood stained your hands and the kills flashed in your mind. They replayed without much meaning, passing by like another.

A silver shinning cut through your vision. The iron metal slimly attached to the hard handle. It stained of red color that familiar felt a touch of skin.

The powder blew out of the metal lining. A single metal ball flew. Air and dust weaved past fast. Too fast.

In a second, someone's life was taken.

But that was just one.

One of many. One of too many.

Surrender.

_______________________________________

Huffing, you woke up in a jolt. Your breath felt winded as you examined your location. You were in your room. The hard floor stubbed of grey color, and the walls painted a simple white.

You looked around.

To the side, a pill bottle of medication that was prescribed and spilled on the side. You got out of bed.

The musty, metal smell inflamed your nose as you shuffled to change into a pair of training wear.

You walked around your room before deciding to get out. People running and training, you went to the canteen for some food.

_______________________________________

Grabbing a tray, you made your way to an empty table. The other tables were taken by the joy of other members and lower classmates.

"Hey Y/N." You heard Yoongi say sitting across from you along with Hoseok. Without responding you took another bite of your food.

"How's you mission coming?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi and Hoseok were training and in a lower rank that wasn't that far from you but you respected them and talked to them often.

"I haven't started." You mumbled sipping at your water. Hoseok was surprised.

"Really? Mister Kang hasn't sent you out?" He asked. You shook your head.

"He probably wants me to stay low for a few until the public news about the recent assassination dies down." You said referring to your recent mission.

"Smart." Yoongi said. You nodded.

"I'm going to get some rest, see you." You mumbled getting up.

As you made your way to throw away some trash, you could hear the mumbles and drama flowing around you.

"Wah, she's scary."

"... Duh, she's into Mister Kang's pants that's why."

"Mister Kang loves her so much I'm surprised... She's like his daughter."

"A total bitch, she kills without thinking."

_______________________________________

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

You walked in the room and stood a few steps from the long table in the center of the room. The chair spun around to reveal a man dressed in a sleek dark maroon suit. His grey chalky hair was swept to the side and a knife laid comfortably in his right hand.

His sharp and distinct eyes pierced you but you didn't budge keeping a straight posture. The fine veins on his neck and arms were popping out, and his plumped but roughed lips curved into a devilish smirk.