Ch 3 Undercut

Wearing a dress always bothered you somewhat.

It showed off your features but you couldn't hide guns, knifes, daggers etc...

Nothing.

Maybe except for a few tinier daggers but that's risky.

A girl came into your room handing you a dark blue, velvet body con dress that was spaghetti-strapped and open on the back (except for a few strings that were for the straps) and tight on the bottom to make the dress sexier. She said it was 'Taehyung's picking' and that it 'match his'.

Goddammit Taehyung.

You stared at the dress hanging on the chair and looked at the body mirror. After a while you gave in and put the dress on.

The curves of your body fit it perfectly and the lace tucked nicely around your back but you stared at it again seeing your tattoo. A small curse escaped your lips.

Ignoring that factor, you stuffed a tiny dagger on your side along with another on your the other. It wasn't shown much but it was clear if it was tucked any further up the dress. Making sure the daggers were stuck to yourself, you took another look at your back.

The intriguing designs of the ink traced out a compass with two knifes. One facing horizontal and vertical showing the directions along with flowering and leaves. It wasn't big or tiny, a perfect size showing it off with the backless dress.

A knock at the door caught your attention. It opened revealing Taehyung. His eyes pulped as he looked at you. You turned to face him hoping he wouldn't see the tattoo yet.

"Thanks for the dress." You said plainly. He hummed and looked over to the bed seeing the handful of knifes and two guns.

"You ready?" You asked making him catch his attention back to you. He laughed nervously.

"I was supposed to come to ask you that." You smiled a bit.

"What are we doing then?"

_________________________________________

He parked the car not too far from what looked like the entrance. You two sat in there for a minute.

"I hate this dress." You said tucking the dress lower trying to cover everything. He laughed teasingly.

"Why?" He asked.

"My knifes are showing." You said holding your sides. He laughed more to that statement.

"Why would you need knifes at a party?"

____________________________________________

In no time, Taehyung was walking beside you towards the sketchy door. The place was behind another building and unusually small looking.

"I don't think this is the place." You whispered to him. He put on a smile brightly and continued walking.

"Just follow me."

The man link his with yours as you two got closer. You looked at him trying to get an emotion but he didn't even flinch from his wide grin.

He opened the door letting you go in first.

As you walked further, you were greeted by two body guards. They stood in the way of a red carpet staircase and music blaring up them.

"Name." They one said pulling out a clip board from his suit. Taehyung took a step up closer to him.

"V."

The man with the clip board and looked up at Taehyung in shock then at his partner. He nodded and let him through as he took your arm, still linked with his.