Chapter 3: What Are You Doing?!?

--AFTER FILMING--

Gabby, Trevor, and I just hang out for a little bit before Gabby leaves. Trevor can stay a little bit later.

"You know it's been a while since it's just been you and me hanging out." He says

"Yeah I kinda miss the old times." I say remembering.

There was a long pause before he started talking again.

"I miss your Chubby Cheeks!!" He says standing up and getting out of the chair he was sitting in. He comes over to my bed and sits down next to me and starts to squeeze my cheeks.

"Trevor! Stop you know I hate it whenever people talk about my cheeks!" I say annoyed.

--Trevor's POV--

I still touch her cheeks despite what she says.

Her dark brown hair cascades her face. And she just looks so pretty.

I look into her eyes and then at her lips and I just can't resist. She looks so perfect. [5SOS. Anyone?]

She looks into my eyes and she bites her lip.

--Raelyn's POV--

I bite my lip and look in this eyes. He starts to lean in and I start freaking out. He has a girlfriend.

His lips touch mine and it just feels so right.

And I do the worst thing I could do in that situation: I kiss him back.

--Gabby's POV--

I drive down the road and get to a red light and look for my phone since this light takes forever. I don't find it and realize I left it at Raelyn's house. I drive back to her house. I ring the doorbell but no one answers so I try to open the door and it opens. I walk in but go upstairs to tell Raelyn I'm back. I open her door to see her and Trevor kissing. I walk through the door and say the first thing that comes into my head.

"What are you doing?!?"

----------A/N----------

HAHAHAHAHA I can make you feel the frustration of the cliffhanger. HAHAHA.

IS THIS EVEN GOOD. Sorry that this chapter is so short but I wanna get this story going cuz I have so many ideas and now they can happen. Is this too fast though?!? Please comment below what you think of these chapters cuz Idek if they are good. And I know Raelyn can't be the only one reading this. So please comment below how good [or bad] the story is.

Thanx.