Chapter 4: I Thought She Was My Friend

Gabby's POV:

I run out of the room and I get dewy.(If you know who says that you're awesome) I feel the tears come to my eyes. I hear them coming down the steps after me. I run out of the house completely forgetting about my phone. I start the car and drive away to the closest place I can think of. My older sisters apartment. I pull into her parking lot. I just sit in the car for a bit and take in exactly what happened. Maybe they weren't kissing. Maybe Trevor was about to leave and he kissed her on the cheek.

I get out of my car and go to my sisters apartment. I knock on her door and she answers after a few more knocks. She opens the doors and sees my face. She brings me into her room.

"I swear if Mom and Dad are at it again I will bring you to live with me!'' She said with anger in her eyes.

"No. They're fine. It's Raelyn." I said with tears coming back to my eyes.

"What did she do? Last time I checked you guys were inseperable." She said confused looking into my eyes.

"Well I don't really know everything. But after I was finished with my shift at the Diner I went to Raelyn's house and they filmed videos. But after that we all hung out. I had to leave because I was supposed to go to my ballet class. I left my phone in her house. I walked in because the door was unlocked. I didn't want to just walk in to the house so I went back upstairs to her room. And-and t-th-they were kissing eachother." I say starting to cry again. "I thought she was my friend.I mean after our parents and her school life. I just don't understand how she could do something like that. It's possible I didn't see everything but maybe  I should just talk to her. She knows what happened. I should go talk to her!" I exclaim getting up. 

"Hey! You can't go there. Just stay here tonight and you can go confront them tomorow."

I nod my head and lay down on her couch and cry myself to sleep.

Raelyn's POV

What did  I just do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like Gabby just babbles on and on in this chapter. But is it good?! PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. Also do you like the different perspectives? BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Also THANK YOU SSSOOOO MUCH FOR 50 READS.  It may not be a lot but the fact that anyone is reading this makes me so happy. OK NOW:

BYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-R