Chapter 2: Am I Jealous?!?

---Raelyn's POV---

I walk downstairs to see Connor on his iPhone eating the last of the Cheerios.

Great.

"What am I gonna eat, Connor?!?" I ask

" Relax, relax. I'll go buy some right now if it matters that much to you."

"Oh how sweet of you." I say I take out my phone and check the time.

9:30 am. Perfect. I run downstairs and tell Connor I'll just go out to the diner since Gabby works there on the weekends

Ugh. This means I have to actually look presentable. I run upstairs and take a quick shower, I put on some high-waisted shorts and a floral crop tank. I run downstairs and walk down to see Jc on the couch watching Tv. I run out the door and let the warmth of the Summer sun hit my face. I get on my motorcycle and get to the Diner. I walk in and see Gabby dressed all nice with her contacts in. Ever since her and Trevor started dating she's been all glammed up. It's been awkward hanging out with them because they're both my best friends and they are always all Lovey-Dovey around me. I sit down at a booth and see Gabby walk towards me. She's going to be my waitress. Yesss. As I see her walk towards me I see Trevor walk through the door. He comes and sits with me. Gabby gets to the table and asks us what we would like to drink in a monotone voice.

"Hello. Welcome to the best Diner in L.A. What would you like to drink?"

" I would like... Well... Umm.. I don't even know." I'm just playing with her. She gets impatient and looks from her pad and sees us and her eyes go wide.

"Omigosh Trevor, Raelyn. Hi. Oh. Uh Raelyn you want a iced coffee and Trevor you want a water. I'll be right back." She knows me too well.

---After Breakfast---

"Delicioso!" Trevor says a bit too loud.

We say bye to Gabby and leave.

I grab my bike and leave while waving bye to Trevor.

I go home and see Ricky is finally awake.

"Ricky!!" I say jumping into his arms.

"Hi!!" He says surprised.

"Hey.. Um RIcky? You wanna film a vid today?? I have to post one it's been 3 weeks!!"

"Sure but I have to film one with. Trevor today so is it fine if we do a three way??" He asks

I start cracking up. I'm so childish.

"You're so childish!!!" Ricky says laughing

"One of my best qualities" I say.

I go upstairs to fix my self up for the videos. I tweet out.

@raelynfranta: Doing a collab with @trevormoran and @rickypdillon use #askraelyn to possibly see your tweet in my vid. Or maybe even a follow!😉

I fix myself up and watch Netflix while I'm waiting. I watch HSM 2 because it's summer.

Right when it ends Ricky calls me downstairs to set up the lights and cameras.

"You're the guy!" I exclaim

"Fine!" He yells annoyed. "At least make me a sandwich or something." He says laughing his butt off.

After I make his sandwich. I hear the doorbell ring. It's Trevor.

"Congrats, Raelyn!!!" He yells.

"What happened?!?" I ask confused.

"You hit 500k subs!!!" He says excitedly.

"Omigosh YYYYAAASS" I say and start jumping around the living room.

"Congrats,but we need to start now." Ricky says. "I have to go to a meetup at 7."

Let's do dis.

We film my video first

"Hello my Rae's of Sunshine. Thank You so freaking much for 500,000 subs! And for getting #askraelyn trending in Twitter. okay let's start the video now." Right when I say that there is a knock at the door.

" uugggghhh!!!" Ricky says.

Trevor gets up to get it. That's weird.

I stand up and he answers the door. It's Gabby!

Trevor kisses her on the lips and she blushes madly.

Ick. What is this PDA . Nobody wants to see that.

Ricky is really annoyed. "Can we finish now."

"Yeah."

"Mmhhmm!" Trevor says.

The kiss keeps on replaying in my brain. Why is this affecting me??!? Am I jealous?!? Well I'll admit it I did have a small crush on Trevor when I moved in. But I'm over that.

I think.

__________a/n__________

Is this even good?!? I feel like its horrible. Like reeeeeaaaalllyyyy terrible and that I should just give up.😭😭comment HERE. of you actually like it. Also if you wanna know what Gabby looks like her name is @gabby_dallas789 and Raelyn's is @raelynbeams. Thank you if you are reading this. Other than u Raelyn.

I know u be creepin😂😂.

BYYYYEEEEEEEEE.