Chapter 5

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I MADE UP CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT UNC IN THIS STORY.

Jordan's POV*
What if this is all a scam? What if she played me? But then I see her. She looked... beautiful. "Uh, hey Sophia." She looked relieved and said "where have you been? I've been waiting for like 10 minutes! Anyway, we don't have much time so here's what happened. Roy Williams is my boss. I know, I know 'why would you work for him?' 'He's insane!' Yeah I know but I needed to get his secret out to the world. His players don't take their own classes which makes them ineligible to play. Anyway, I started working for him and noticed that something was wrong. They didn't just have any people taking their tests and doing their homework, but they were paying people to do it. All we have to do is prove that they did it. I have the emails but that may not be enough. We need to do it quickly so we'll get started right away. In the mean time, I have Grayson. Follow me." I followed her out of the restaurant and got in her car. "Hey, this is random but are you single?" She smirked and replied, "actually, yeah. Why?" I didn't know what to do. Then my brain shut off and I said, "because I like you and was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime... you know, only if you want t-" Sophia interrupted and said, "of course! How about Gonza tacos at 8 next Saturday?" "Perfect" I said. "Here we are! He's in there. But I think I should go in... alone. It's to keep you safe." "Okay... good luck I guess!"

I waited for about an hour and she didn't come out so I decided to go in and check on her and what I saw on the other side of the door was horrifying.

________________________________
Hope you guys like it!!! Next chapter coming out soon!