C H A P T E R: 17

"revenge?" You frown, "sounds too filmsy to me.."

Taehyung shrugs, "won't deny.."

"But I still am curious about things you didn't mention.." you say comforting yourself on the leather couch, "first off you just said that it was you who had sent Jungkook to bring me here, right?"

"Very much so" taehyung states matter of factly

"And you said that you chose him to marry me..? I mean I do get that you did so because that's the only way out he could've have duped me here" you say rolling your eyes at the end part, "however.. the time when I eavesdropped your conversation down the basement" (Ch. Ref- 10) ,"I heard how angry you were on Jungkook for falling for me and marrying me?" "This is confusing me.."

Taehyung scoffs looking at Jungkook,

"God y/n I didn't know you are such a gossip monger!" Jungkook retorts playfully.. "anyway initially hyung had asked me to kidnap you"

"What?" You bark

"What do you expect? However I wasn't satisfied with the plan since that would have created more risks than any good. You see, kidnapping would mean jumping straight in the mouth of danger.. we could have been busted and when I mean 'busted' I am not talking particularly about the police but Mr Lee. As hyung told you that we both fled away from him, he must have hunted us down easily had your mother or perhaps your neighbors created a ruckus of having you kidnapped. So dating was one perfect idea" "but over the time I fell for my beautiful jagi"

Jungkook walks towards you and holds cups your face making taehyung almost barf in disgust.

"You told me that your mom would never allow you to come to tokyo with me back when we were dating, remember?" (Ref. Ch- 2)

You nod weakly
"So marrying you was the only choice left for me to bring you here. I asked hyung and being an overly zealous brother, he did cuss me for the same but knowing there wasn't much time and neither was there much we could do, he was left with no choice but to oblige with my only idea of bringing you here.."

"But why choose jungkook and not your other member yoongi?" You ask curiously

"You see jagi.. I'm hot and yoongi hyung doesn't know shit. He's an ordinary cop.."

"He's a what?" You shriek

"Geez do you think we are fools who'd risk ourselves in prisons after defeating that b*tch mafia Lee? We have contacts y/n.. that's exactly how I got into your university as your colleague." Jungkook says smirking

"I knew you weren't educated" you joke, that's why you used to stay most of the time in the departmental library claiming yourself to be a professor" you say rolling your eyes which makes taehyung laugh out loud.

You turn to face taehyung again,
"So the time when we had just arrived in tokyo I saw you pointing a gun on kook's chest I am assuming it was because he's still a kid at heart and had yet married me"

Taehyung nods, "being a brother, I didn't want any reckless decisions to be made for you and marriage is one big deal. I threatened kook to take care of you like a treasure that night you are talking about.." he chuckles, "but now I know I can trust him on you.."

"Thanks a lot for complementing me, hyung" Jungkook says sarcastically

"Alright so what I do understand so far is that you guys did all this just to protect me and eomma from Lee since he's still on a lookout for us to seek 'revenge'.. the fact that you and kook betrayed him must have made him even more hot headed and so you wanted things to be done quickly. Yoongi-ssi is protecting eomma there since there might have been dangers of bringing her here in tokyo as some of Lee's gang still exists here, correct?"

"Right" taehyung says

"But what now..? He's here and like you said he must be knowing about us dwelling here!" You say rubbing your temples

"Leave that on me and Jungkook to handle.. what you need to know is that everything will be alright"

You giggle sarcastically, "right.. all I want is to go back home and live life like I used to!"

"I promise you that booboo" jungkook says pinching your cheeks.

"You call her what?" Taehyung blurts in disbelief

"Booboo.. dude don't tell me you don't call your wife that! I mean what husband doesn't calls their wife booboo? Pfft" jungkook says obviously as he now picks you by your hands, "I pity eunhe noona. You are so unromantic!" "I am disappointed hyung!"

You look at jungkook dumbfounded as he walks you over towards the exit.

"I think taehyung oppa was right when he was doubting on you to marry me.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Umm" you moan, "jungkook.." you whine as he cuddles you by planting pepper kisses down your collarbone.

His hand slips under your maternity dress and it keeps snaking dangerously close to your panties, "I missed doing this jagiya" he grunts

He lifts himself up as he decides to hover on top of you however your 'protective' maternal instincts kick in and you push him by his rock hard chest, "jungkook careful!"

He tsks, "I'm not going to drop on you pabo!" He laughs.

He leans closer so as to plant more kisses of affection down your chest while his hands work on lifting your dress fully upwards.

You raise yourself a little for him to undo your clothes.

You laugh in embarrassment as your stomach now gets fully exposed to him, "It looks so weird!" You whine giggling

Jungkook chuckles along as he places a few kisses on top of your stomach.
It must have been his fifth kiss when something presses against his lips with force making him look in shock at you. You reflect Jungkook's expressions as you yourself felt an unusual sensation inside your womb.

"What was that?" Jungkook says almost freezing.

You gasp as you feel it again, "jungkook!" You exclaim as you harshly grab his hand and place it on top of your exposed skin, "it's kicking!!"

His breath hitches as soon he feels the baby's tiny kicks against his huge palm. He starts loving it soothingly and gets off you as he now takes his position by the headboard.

"Wow.." he mouths, "it feels so surreal, jagi.." he whispers pecking your forehead.

"I know right!" You cry.

"My booboo is going to be a good mother.." he whispers running his fingers along the edge of your stomach where the constant kicks were coming from.

You giggle, "Jungkook I am curious about one more thing.." you say snuggling deeper into his chest

"Hmm?"

"Who taught you booboo?" You joke making him go bonkers laughing..

"I'll tell you" he cooes bringing the duvet over you both tickling your sides which makes you squirm from his warm grip..

You knew the stars had chosen the perfect guy for you, be it out of coincidence or choice.. he was it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹