Bloody Love

{WARNING THERE WILL BE A LIME!!}
[Dont blame me if you will hate it I WARNED you]

Y/N's POV
I dont really know Why...... do they Hate me??, Do they not Like me??, Or is it just..... Their annoyed of me!?. I looked at Onii Chan with a really Depressing Face. He looks at me really worried. He grabbed my chin and kisses me. I got shocked. I looked at him with a really surprised face. He stops and looks at me "Dont Worry, thats what really Life is. Life will sometimes destroy your life. So live happily while you can." He smiled at me "We-- Wha-- Who-- Wai--" I looked really confused. He giggled and I looked at him. I giggled back "Why did you Kiss me though??" I asked him. "Well its because I Love You as a Imouto" he said as he hugged me "And seeing the person I Love sad makes me sad too" I blushed at his words and again he giggled.

Onii Chan's POV
She's too cute to worry. I actually meant was... I love her.... not as an Imouto.... "Nii chan im hungry" She said while her tummy growled "Ok we'll be having Ice Cream as dinner" I said smiling at her "YAAAY!!" She happily jumped. Wich also made me smile too..... a really good and real smile "With cookies too??" She asked while her eyes sparkles. It was the prettiest. It was like I was looking in a beautiful galaxy filled with really pretty stars. "Ok, Ok you will have cookies" I patted her head and she smiled again. I prepared everything and we both ate.

What Happend
After Shiro and Jason left the house. Shiro took Jason to a dark alley "Uhmm Shiro this is not the way to my house...." Jason looks terrified "Rest In Peace......" Shiro said underneath his breath "What??....." Jason said more terrified. Shiro parks the car and gets out of the car. He opened Jason's door and grabbed his neck. "SHI-SHIRO!!!" Jason panicked. Shiro grabbed a butcher's knife from his back and chopped Jason's head off. Shiro got Insane until Shiro chopped Jason's full body. Jason was in peices. The blood spreads everywhere. Shiro quickly changed. Shiro did a lil' clean up. Shiro droved back home.

Y/N's POV
After we ate I went to sleep. I couldnt sleep all night after what really happend. Onii chan went in my room "Hey, Imouto San" he sat on my bed "Hey....." I looked really depressed "Its ok now...." he sai as pe pats my head "I know but----" I have not finished my sentence yet until he kissed me again. I was really surprised. He pins me to the bed and slowly plays with my tongue. I looked even more surprised. I cant help it..... I did the same thing. He looked at me with more shocking face. He slowly took my shirt off. I stopped him before he does it. He slowly stops kissing me and asked "Wait why...." he looked at me "Its just.... Im not ready for it yet....., plus we're siblings...."

Onii Chan's POV
The word she said stabbed my heart really Deep. I just wanted to say 'I dont care if we're siblings' but I dont want to.... She might get mad at me.... I stopped doing it, of course "Yeah...., right" was all I said. I hugged her tightly. If I can only tell her that I really Loved her. In surprise she hugged me back. She's not mad?? "Goodnight Nii chan" she said sweetly "Goodnight Imouto san...." I kissed her forehead and walked out of her room. I cant believe she only thinks of me as a BROTHER. I really hate it though....... Class is starting tomorrow.... I need to get some rest.... so I can be early for my lil Imouto san. I went to my room and went to sleep. Cant stop thinking after what she said to me....  its Killing me.......

YOOHOO I REACHED💜💙💜💙...... 666 words...... ._.' DUN DUN DUUUUN!! Lol jk Thank ya'll for reading. Im still accepting requests from you Lil bebe's -3-. Lol have a great day/night [Ik you're staying up all night EHEM EHEM MicroChan --^-- (sorry cant tag u just using mobile data ^-^:) Anywhoos check her Account she has better stories than me ;-; TEACH ME SENSEI!! Also big special thanks to MicroChan for telling me not to leave wattpad Love ya' Onee Chan. Dont also forget to Vote and comment. Check out NightcoreChan13 and LeonWolf5217's accounf and again. They have better stories. To have a shoutout like them. Comment down below "ILY!" And yah. SEE YAAAHHH💜💙💜💙. Also maybe Q&A next week?? Idk