Bloody Hell

Your POV
I was walking with onii chan as we spotted a small petite boy wearing glasses. He looks like he was around my age and... we have the same.. uniform?.. I stared at him for a while and onii chan seems to know I was deeply staring at that boy. He raised his eyebrow and chuckles rubbing my head, then I slightly chuckled too hugging his arm tightly glancing at the boy again but then looks away and lets out a deep sigh

Onii Chan's POV
I took a glance at y/n,her eyes seem it has been glued to a boy with the same uniform. I glared at him then chuckles as I held y/n's hand as if we looked like we were dating, it seem pretty effected since the dudes we passed by glared at me. Geez.. never knew y/n is hot af.. she attracts a LOT of people... her smartness up to her beauty sliced my heart to pieces. We walked in our school and it seems like more people looked at us. Y/n blushed like a smol cute strawberry. I smiled as I wrap my arm around her shoulders slightly pulling her closer to me. "You good y/n??" I asked smiling, she nodded with a giggle then she looks up at me.  "Wh-why do people keep looking at us?, is it because I look so weird?!", I laughed at her expression, she looks so adorable. I kissed her head strokes my hand to her back nearly at her buttcheeks(not in a perverted way). She blushed deeper like a frigging tomato. I smiled at her thinking hoe cute y/n is..

Your POV
Brother seems to love me very much... I dont really know what to give in return.. I mean yeah, I love him but.. something that makes him smile. I looked up at him and chuckles as we held our hand to our classroom. I sat on my chair at the 4th row nearly at the window(Basic anime love story be like). My brother sat next to me as he grabbed his book placing it on his table and looks at me. "Did you bring your book?" He asked still smiling "Yups!" I opened my bag knowing my books weren't there. My eyes fills with terror looking at onii chan then randomly shouted "FRIKKEN FRAGGEN"(fricking f0ck). My brother looked at me with an raised eyebrow and smirks, "You dont have your boo---", before he could finish his sentence I shook him shouting "YES" at his face with a sad face. He laughs and hand me his book "We could share" he smiles patting my shoulder. I hugged him tightly squishing his body thanking him a lot of times then he kisses my cheek and looked deeply into my eyes. For some unkown reason.. it made me Blush.

ALLO PIPOOOOOOL. Yis Yis I am back, im sorry for the wait, im sorry if I havent wrote stories almost a year. I just dont find enough motivation is all. 482 words is great right?;-;. Dont forget to follow me and MicroChan(she has amazing stories). Tell me if.. you want lime or Lemon or nah._. I Lav Yah Allllllllllllll. Til' next taim(time)