It Cant Be

Y/n's POV
I was wondering if maybe me and that boy could be friends, maybe.. not?, or maybe yes?.. its too embarrassing tbh.. Cosmic and Kirigaya was at the canteen,they're my classmates btw, they were well drawing again but I would smile and walk to them, Kirigaya is a bit more rude, weird, and funny type of guy, but when he's with his other friends he just looks at me and Cosmic as if he didnt know us, Cosmic is more of the kind and gentle type, he really loves drawing sugar rush kind of artstyle, its cute! Damn I wish I could draw like them. As I noticed, the new glasses boy sitted next to them holding a drawing book. "Oh my, another member for our gang?!" I smiled as I sat between Cosmic amd Kirgaya as we three look at the new glasses boy with the scene where it looks like the part in the Mean Girls movie where they interviewed the new girl. "Y/n, meet Josh, Josh is a new kid and Cosmic is very excited to see him.." Kirigaya introduced. I would smile and wave like a little princess.

Onii Chan's POV
I saw Y/n with those bunch of boys again, I couldnt help it but walk to them clenching my fists trying to smile widely, the undercover worked though "Y/n! I-its your brother.." Cosmic pointed at me "Ik Cosmic, what'chu doin here?" She asked cutely "Oh nothing, just wanna join, am I not allowed to talk to you anymore?" I asked with a bit of sarcastic tone "I-its not that! I mean.. you're very popular and our gang is like the 3rd to the last weird weeb yet amazing group that nobody even knew we existed" she said with a bit of annoyed tone, I would look at Kirigaya as he was glaring at me, I gave a glare with our dark aura getting uneasy, "Will you stop being so damn incest to your sister, you perverted 4$Shole.." he said so calm yet I can feel his anger, his words would make me pissed off as I slam the table glaring at him "Oh shut up Kirigaya!, You're the perverted one! You even like my own sister but pretending not to!" I totally forgot that his girlfriend was just next table as his eyes widened his fists clenching "Damn you bastard.." Kirigaya got uneasy as he punches my face, tbh it hurts... we both fought in the canteen Y/n trying to stop us both as I kept on trying to kill him as he does the same thing.

WASSUP thanks for reading and im sorry for not posting much already, I love ya'll have a great day!💓💜