Queen Of My Heart Part 4.

Y/N POV.

Zayn:"Bullshit!"He yelled jumping up from the couch as I killed him. I chuckled a little and sat back on the couch as everyone looked at me shocked.

Taco:"You lied"He said making me shrug while Bella sipped her beer and laughed.

Bella:"Its Y/n, do you really think she's going to go more then a week or so without playing video games"She said making me nod pointing towards her.

Y/n:"Y'all should know me better"I said exiting and picking a new player.

Gigi:"And how did you get so good?"She asked looking over at her sister who looked at me and smiled.

Bella:"I have Y/n as a teacher"She said making me nod and finish my drink.

Y/n:"Easy now Hadid, I dont think you can beat me"I said making them all 'oh' and look between myself and Bella.

Bella:"Wanna beat?"She asked making me look at the brunette beauty and smile.

Y/n:"Sure, what are we betting?"I asked making the girl smirk at me.

Bella:"Loser has to walk around the block in their underwear"She said making everyone look at her shocked"Whats wrong Y/l/n, to chicken?"She asked making the guys 'oh' while the girls looked at us amused.

Y/n:"Alright-"

Bella:"And stay in their underwear during the course of the night....just for fun"She said making me chuckle lowly and nod accepting her challenge.

Y/n:"Alright Hadid, you have yourself a deal"I said shaking her hand.

Hailey:"My money is on Bella"She said making me pout and look at her"Oh, dont give me that look you little sneaky child....You killed me first"She said making me laugh at her childishness. 

Kendall:"I'm team Bella on this"She said as well.

Y/n:"Wow guys, thanks for having hope in me"I said sarcastically while Bella chose her player.

Kylie:"We do, its just that Bella catches on things really fast"She said making me scoff.

Abel:"I got you sis"He said making me high five him and wait for the game to start.

Y/n:"At least Abel has hope in me"I mumbled making Bella kiss my cheek.

Bella:"I have hope in you, but I'm just going to kick your ass now....no hard feelings"She said making me scoff and wait for the countdown to start.

"3......2....1!"They all yelled making us tap multiple buttons on the controller. 

I hate to admit it, but I may have taught her too well. She knew every single damn combo there was and how to block it. We were both close to losing our lives in the game and everyone was yelling at us.

Gigi:"Go Bella!"She yelled making me glare at her a little and the go back to the game.

Abel:"Dont look at her! Focus on the game!"He yelled scolding me. 

Y/n:"Alright! Jesus"I mumbled making the brunette next to me giggle.

Bella:"You know, if I knew I was going to win I would have bet something more....interesting"She said making me keep my eyes on the screen and reply.

Y/n:"Hmmm like?"I asked curious to what she would have wanted if she won.

Bella:"Head"She mumbled in my ear making my entire body freeze as she killed me.

Abel:"WHAT!!! NO!!"He yelled as everyone cheered"Dude, what the fuck?!"He said making me stare at the girl next to me shocked and intrigued. 

Holy fuck, did I hear correctly?