Chapter Seven - Mistakes

•Harry•

My eyes grow dark as I push her against the wall. Her eyes peek up at me through her lashes, her teeth chewing on that pouty lip of hers. I don't know what came over me, it's pure desire. Pure lust. That's why I bring my lips slowly down to her ear, chuckling at the goose bumps. She's so easily turned on, and I love that. Because it makes teasing so much better.

"How do you want me?" I mumble into her ear, my hips slowly pushing into hers, earning a moan. Her teeth clasp onto that pouty lip, and I'm not sure if I can contain myself any longer. I don't even know which head I'm thinking with, but both are shouting the same thing.

"I-I.." She mumbles, chewing on her fat lip as she looks up with her innocent eyes. A smile crosses my lips as I push my knee between her legs. She's so beautiful, and I know I'm mad for her. My eyes flutter shut as I lay sweet kisses upon her neck, smiling when she says my name.

"Harry?"

"Mm..?"

"Harry, what are you doing?" My eyes open to see her looking at me with a raised eyebrow, her arms crossed as she and Lexa exchange a glance.

"W-what..?" A blush creeps onto my cheeks as I realize I was imagining it. How could I have been so stupid to believe she might actually be attracted to me?

"Nothing.." She and Lexa exchange another look and I know she won't stay.

.

.

.

•Isabelle•

Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath and look through all the facts. Yes, Niall called me fat. Yes, he's been rude lately. Yes, he has no sense of controling the words that come out of his mouth. However, does that consitute me running away from the situation at hand? It probably doesn't, but right now, all I'm worried about is getting out of this damn country. I dont care about whether Niall is hurt, or if he's mad at me because I won't be able to meet his family. He should have thought about that before he called me fat.

Though, I guess now that I think about it, maybe that's not what he meant. Maybe I blew it out of proportions, maybe I overreacted. I can't think clearly right now, so what if I wasn't thinking clearly then? What if I've become my worst nightmare: the woman who thinks everyone is judging her at all times even if they simply look at her; my mother.

Shit, I can't turn into that horrid woman, I can't let this change the way I feel about Niall. This same exact situation ruined my parents marriage, I cant let it ruin my own relationship, let alone the best relationship I've ever been in. If I''m being completely honest, it's the only relationship I've ever been in. I've never had sex until Niall, I've never even kissed a boy other than my father until Niall. I've never been on a proper date, always too busy with work and school. Until. Niall.

Am I really going to throw it all away because he called me fat? Because I'm looking chubby and he called me out on it?

Quickly, I grab my bag and speed walk up to the flight attendent who is shutting the door. She frowns and tells me to sit back down but I refuse, explaining that I need to get off the plane. I can see her eyes soften as I look down at my phone screen, seeing a message from Niall. I can sense her about to follow her gut instead of her orders. And I can hear her whisper a good luck as she slowly opens the door.

.

.

.

Hey! So I have a laptop again! Updates will attempt to be more frequent, however keep in mind that I have 13 accounts and cant remember what I do and don't update in one day. So I make NO promises whatsoever. Xx