Chapter 3

Jamies pov.
Omfggg. Zayn Malik kissed me. I felt sparks go on. It was perfect. He is an amazing kisser like everyone said he was. Waittt. What am I doing?! Y am i letting him kiss me? And Im kissing back too!! Oh no. After seconds of the kiss, i backed up. I began to grab my bag and i ran home with out saying a word. I shut my self in my room. "Whoah" i said. I still cant believe it. He kissed me. And i kissed back. And it was perfect. I didnt want it to stop. I enjoyed it...

Zayns pov.
She gently pushed back and ended the kiss. Whoa. She's the best kisser I've ever experienced. It was perfect. She then grabbed her stuff and ran home. Y?! What did i do wrong?? What happened? I have to talk to her about what happened. Does she like me? I think I'm having caught feelings for her... I love her..

-- next day at school

Zayns pov.
"hey mates" i said in a happy tone. "Whoa. Whats good?" Said Harry. "Well you're awfully jolly compared to yesterday" said Louis. "whats gotten into you" said Liam. And of course, "I'm hungry!" Says Niall. "I think I'm in love with Jamie.." I said. "I KNEW IT" screamed Niall. "Since when?!?!" Said Harry in a somewhat pissed off tone. "Whoa. How did that happen?" Said liam. "Well when working on our project, i called her beautiful. And she blushed. Then i went in to kiss her. And regreted it thinking she would get mad. But instead she kissed back. And it went in a sync. And it was perfect. I felt sparks between us. And I knew for sure at that moment, that she was the one. But then she backed up and ran. So i dont know what it meant" I said. "Go get her" said Louis. "Talk to her" said Niall. And Harry kept silent. The bell rang for 5th period. Yesss my new favorite class. As i entered, I already see Jamie sitting down. "Hey" i said. "Hi.. Uhh about yesterday, can we forget it?" She said. "I need to speak to you after school. Meet by the park again" i said. Mrs. Fern begins to teach the lesson. But of course, I am always the one day dreaming. Day dreaming and staring at Jamie. She's beautiful. **ringgg*** damn. This class seem to have ended really fast today. After school, I met up with Jamie at the park. "Please forget about yesterday. " she pleaded. "No i cant. If you dont like me, then y did you kiss back? " i said. "I dont know" she replied. "Jamie, listen to me. I kind of like you. I dont know when this happaned, but once i see you, my heart starts beating fast. And once i talk to you, it feels like a dream came true. Then once i kissed you yesterday, I knew at that moment, you were the one. And i felt sparks everywhere. Dont tell me that you didnt feel the same thing as i did. I love you alot Jamie" i said "really? Awe. I dont know whats been going on with me either. I dont like you. But apart of me is telling me to give you a chance. I dont even know what it is right now. I like you. But yet i feel like i shouldnt. Do you know what i mean?" She said. " yes. I feel the same about you. Please just give me a shot. I promise i will never hurt you. Will you, Jamie, please be my girl friend?" I said confidently. "Yes" she replied.

Jamies pov.
"Yes" i said with out hesitation. I loved him... With all my heart. And i know for a fact that he isnt lying to me. So now we are a thing... We talked for a long time and afterwards, he walked me home... I mean we live right next to each other!! So what do you expect? Hahah. I told my parents about the relationship. And he told his parents. My parents were cool with it. Since it was Zayn. And they thought he was perfect of course. And zayns parents thought it was a great idea too. Since our parents are great friends with each other.

The next day at school----
Jamies pov.
I walk into the school to see all these death glares at me from girls. Damn yo. Like back off!! They're just jelous. I suddenly felt someone hug me from the back and gradually kiss me around the neck. I turned. And saw the one and only Zayn. Everyone by now was looking. But i ignored them and payed only attention to him. My before anyone else (bae).

Zayns pov.
I came up to her and started kissing her. I dont care who is watvhing. And i already saw them giving her death glares. I will protect her no matter what. Niall and them Already saw it coming. I dont know why but Harry doesnt seem like himself for the past few days.

Harrys pov.
I cant believe they are already a thing!! The first day i saw her, i already began to look at her in a way. I liked her. And zayn had to ruin it and be in the way. I swear, its always Zayn. No matter who i like, he will like them too. Im goijg to talk to Jamie. I look around for her. "Jamie, i kind of like you" I blurred out. "Haha. I like you too. You're an amazing friend" she said. Oh nahhh. Did i just get friendzoned?! "No i mean i like like you" i said " Oh stop playing around. You know Im going out with your best friend" she squealed. "Hah yeah Im messing with you" i said. And walked away. Goddd y cant I have told her earlier?? Now its too late

Jamies pov.
Harry. What a weird guy. Hahah. I saw zayn. I ran up to him for a biggg warm hug. "Hey babe" he sAys. "Hi. Oh my god. Your friend harry is really weird" i said. "How so, babe?" "Well he went up to me and told me he liked me. Then i said no hes kidding because I like you. And he said yeah he's kidding. " i sAid.

Zayns pov.
What?!?!! So that is why Harry hasnt been himself lately?! Ughhhh. That bastard. He cant like my girl. " babe, i needa go. Ill see you later. " i said. I found Harry chilling with the guys. I charged at him and grabbed him by the shirt and held him by the wall. "Listen mate. I dont want to hurt you. You're my best friend. If you liked her, why didnt you say something earlier? You cant like my girl. Back off lad" I screamed. The guys all held me back. And harry was charging and tried to punch me but missed. "Why is it that who ever i like, you end up going out with them? I liked her since the first day she got here. And I thought you guys hated each other" he said. "Calm down lads. Zayn and Her are prefect together now and because of her, Zayn has changed alot. He hasnt been flirting with other girls. He is a happier person now so let him be. Dont ruin their relationship for your selfish reasons because she likes him too" said Liam. " thanks man." I said. "Im sorry" said harry. We forgave each other.

-- this chapter might be boring. My bad 😂😭