Chapter 4

Harrys pov.

I know this might be wrong. But i cant just bare to see the love of my life making out with my best friend. I have to get her to like me. Right now we were all hanging out in Nialls place. "Lets play truth or dare" louis screamed. "Im in" everyone chanted. Louis went first. "Truth or dare harry" "ummm dare!!" I said. "I dare you to lick whip cream off of liams belly button" louis said. "Ewwwwwww" said Jamie. Louis began to spray a mountain of whip cream on Liams belly button. I got closer and began to lick it off. Everyone was laughing. I cant help but realize jamies laugh. Its just perfect. It send shivers. "Truth or dare Niall" i said. "Dare". He said. "I dare you to twerk" i said. Niall began to twerk while everyone else was recording it and placing it on twitter. As many rounds went on, it was officially Liams turn again. "Truth or dare Zayn?" "Dare" he said. "I date you to make out with Jamie for 5 minutes" he said.

Jamies pov.

"i date you to make out with zayn for 5 minutes" Liam said. And in an instant, Zayns lips touched mine and it was syncing. He licked my bottom lips asking for an entrance. I allowed him to stick his tongue into my mouth. We made out passionately. "Times up!" Screamed Liam ending our make out session. As it ended, I can see anger in Harrys eyes while he marched out the door and ran. What??? I walked out the door chasing after him in the guest room. "Whats wrong harry?" I asked. "UGH. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. Ive been holding it in from you for way too long. Im inlove with you. And only you. Youre the worlds most beautiful girl. And Zayn is lucky to have you. Anyone would be. But if you would just give me a chance, I will treat you like no other person in this world. Your face. Your eyes. Your lips. Everything about you is perfect" Harry said. "But Im going out with...." And he cut me off with a his. He pushed me against the wall. I didnt want to kiss back. But Harrys kiss are hard to resist. I began to kiss back. He made his way under my dress with his hands. The kiss was just so passionate. I know Im going out with Zayn which means that i should stop. But Harry... Hes preventing me to do so with his kiss. He pushed me onto the bed removing my dress. He unbottoned his Polo and took off his pants. It was burning here. His hands were touching me making his way higher and higher. "You'll enjoy this babe" he said. And began to kiss me even more. He made his way to my bra and unclipped it. He then took off my underwear and his boxers. This was wrong. Really wrong. Especially since im going out with Zayn. But i cant just stop now. I think.... Im beginning to fall for Harry. He took off his boxers. And stuck his .... Into me. I was moaning. And bit his arm. Im pretty sure it left marks. I heard the door bang. Oh no! It must be Zayn. I got up and quickly put on all my clothes and so does Harry. I open the door to reveal a worried zayn. "Babe. I was looking for you. Are you alright?" "Yes zayn" i said. He kissed me on the cheek. And looked at Harry. "Listen mate, i dont care if you are my best friend or not but you will not lay your hands on my girl" he said. Then piggy backed me down stairs to the living room. Just then Harry came down smirking at me. I entered the kitchen. Then followed by Harry. "I know you enjoyed it. I love you jamie. " harry said. "Stop. It was all a big mistake. Pleasee dont tell anyone especially Zayn. I really love Zayn. I really do. But i dont know why but i might be falling for you too." I said. "I promise I wont tell I will make you love me" he said. And walked out of the kitchen.

Zayns pov.

Jamie has been acting really suspicious ever since she chased after Harry. I know if anything happened she will tell me. "Babe. What is going on?" I said. "Nothing Zayn. I just had a little talk with Harry before. " she said. Something tells me that she is lying. But I know I will always trust her.