Chapter 1

Ninjago was in peace after all the chaotic events of the SOG and in the dragon realm.

Everyone was feeling better today especially Lloyd and Harumi. However, they end up being a couple. Lloyd gave Harumi a second chance and however his dad, Garmadon, is good now. He's with Misako and Wu and they traveled to every temple in Ninjago. 

For Jay and Nya, they got closer and spend time together more often than ever.

For Kai and Skylor, they get to go on dates and managed to make the noodle shop famous and have more customers than ever.

Cole, he decided to make cake and managed to have his own cake shop and surprisely, many people love it. Cole managed to stay single and continued being a good baker.

Zane and Pixal are at the forest together, alone watching the falcon fly around. The two nindroids haven't been spending a lot of time with each other lately and decided to go on a nice stroll with the falcon in the forest.

The female samurai X touched the soft grass that was wet from the drizzly rain that happened earlier in Ninjago.

The male nindroid let his falcon fly to a tree to grabbed something to make the stroll more beautiful than ever.

He looked at the most beautiful creature ever: his girlfriend who's skin was pale as snow, light green eyes that shine as a emerald, wearing a purple silk sleeve dress with a sliver belt and sliver heels that represents her:a magnificent lilac. Her name was Pixal and to Zane, he love her than her beauty but her personality.

To his heart, he won't let her get hurt from anything and promise Cyrus (the creator of his girlfriend) that she will be safe and happy around him.

At this time is the first time they finally spend time together alone after the horrible incidents that happened in Ninjago City.

The falcon flew down to the male nindroid a flower, a purple daisy, who are Pixal's favorite flowers in Ninjago. Zane murmured 'Thanks' to the falcon and let him fly around the area they are at.

He walked up to the female nindroid who was sitting down on the soft trail by a tall tree for shade.

"Hello, my dear girlfriend. The falcon and I decided to make this moment more everlasting by giving you one of your favorite flowers from a floral tree that were grown yesterday"

Zane handed Pixal a purple daisy and her reaction, well, she gasped in surprise knowing how much her boyfriend know her favorite color and flower into one(thanks to the falcon) and unexpectedly she hugged him.

"Thank you, Zane, it's beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you, Pix. I want you to be safe with me even if times are dangerous, splitting us away from each other, just always remember that we are compatible and will find each other by our connections"

"But I haven't you give anything for you to remember me if this type of situ-wait, I think I got it"

Pixal got up taking the male nindroid's hand leading him to the crystal ice trees representing snowflakes.

The falcon followed them scanning for any enemy nearby in the area they are at and the results are good. No enemy. Not even one trying to kill Zane and Pixal. 

Pixal take a crystal snowflake from one of the trees and she handed it to the nindroid.

"This crystal snowflake will help you remember me cause let's say I'm everywhere like those other snowflakes especially in your heart. If it melts, you are able to restore it with your elemental powers. Just promise me that if I die, I want you to not rebuild me cause the energy source inside me, it's my last life and I want to use it to spend time with you"