Chapter 2

From the start of what happened in Ninjago, Cyrus Borg sent Pixal and Zane into the Digiverse to stopped this villain, Virus. The two nindroids never know why would Virus controlled the tech of Ninjago City but one thing they did know was that she was after Cyrus. To kill him. But why? Well besides that, the two nindroids split up and somehow got themselves into trouble by some unknown robotic androids that were sent by Virus. 

As for the ninja, they are somewhere in Ninjago City. Maybe spending time together. Or maybe interfere with trouble like the two nindroids are dealing. 

"Kai! Next time, we are not letting you steer the Bounty ever!" Cole, the black ninja, groaned in sickness as he puked somewhere else. Not in front of his friends. 

"Well, sorry! You all voted for me to steer that ship!" Kai, the red ninja who's hotheaded as usual crossed his arms as he pout in anger. 

"We didn't vote for you to steer the ship. We vote for you to take out the trash" Jay. the blue ninja, funny and mischief complained and the red ninja's face was turned to his stupidity. 

"Oh! No wonder you all told it's hardwork cause it is than steering the ship" The red ninja exclaimed in frustration. 

"What's the good thing is that we're near the tower. Bad news is that Cole needs to teach Kai how to steer the Bounty properly after we deal what the heck is going wrong in the city" Lloyd, the green ninja said with excitement but to his friends' answer. they all hoped Cole teaches Kai how to steer their own ship or else he might get in an accident. Again. 

Cole smacked his hand over his forehead of what the green ninja said but he have to listened to Lloyd or else he won't cook his famous cake for dinner. 

Nya, the water ninja, gasped of what's all the smoke and all of the screaming about. She take out her trident and looked at the guys who were about to argue in a minute. "Before you all argue about the stupidest thing, something's wrong with the tech". She lead them on top of smashed cars and watched of what's wrong in the city. 

Technology. All of the tech attacking innocent civilians who didn't do anything and right now, they are in harm. The tower who controlled the tech have green electricity that's heading to their way but the blue ninja strike his own electricity at it. 

"Whatever's controlling the tech is somehow planning to do something bad to Cyrus. I just hoped Zane and Pix are there with him finding a solution to this" The green ninja replied to his friends as they all nodded in agreement. 

In the main control room of the tower, Cyrus looked through many papers for Virus. His first android he have ever built before Pixal. "It must be in here. Whatever's the cure, I just hoped the code Peace will stopped this madness" Cyrus murmured remembering how the code Peace. He didn't know what happened to it except how much Virus hates him and that he doesn't know where he last put it. 

A long time ago, something bad happened to the tech and Cyrus did all he can to stopped it. So he put in the code, Peace. A code that can Virus shutting her down to the Digiverse and end her madness. Peace represents a way for tech to be free from her control and live in harmony forever. Until the Overlord interfere and pushed Virus away for her to grow. When he was defeated, she started to rise after dealing with some ways to hack in the computers recreating herself, her own body. Cyrus tried to enter the code Peace again to stopped her from creating her body again but somehow got fried. The man realized he can put the code Peace somewhere. Somewhere that Virus can't access it. Cyrus did the right thing but to put it somewhere safe. 

But where is it? 

Cyrus looked so furious that he didn't remember where the code's at that he knocked down his old journal off the table.