Chapter 4

Last time, Pixal and ZXW1 have a really dangerous battle against Zane who have been hacked by Virus but Pixal managed to save her boyfriend of how much she loves him within her heart. Things went well in the Digiverse except the fact Virus decided to capture Pixal and the only way Zane and ZXW1 get her back is to surrender and let the female villain win with all of the main power source power. But Zane know one thing a ninja cannot do and that is the fact a ninja never quits or leave someone behind. As for the ninja, they have to encountered a rebuilt General Cryptor due to Virus' controls of rebuilding him. 

"How the heck did you managed to rebuilt yourself?!" Lloyd questioned the rebuilt villain but Cryptor didn't answered back and take his katana and strike at the ninja. The ninja dodged before it hit them and they all use their spinjitzu around him. Cryptor growled and he throw a dynamite at Kai's spinjitzu causing a big explosion for the red ninja and his friends as they all fell on the ground. 

"Cryptor, he changed a lot the last time we see him" Nya replied to her friends and they all got up and take out their weapons. 

"Agree but at least he's smarter this time" Jay exclaimed. 

"Smarter than you, Jay" Cole said to his best friend and Jay scoffed. 

"Seriously, boulder brain at least you don't have Nya and I do" Jay fumed crossing his arms. 

"You win again, Zaptrap" Cole said in defeat by his best friend again. 

"We have to do something to defeat Cryptor instead of having stupid conversations! But hey, where are our beloved friends also known as the Elemental Masters?! Shouldn't they help us in this type of situation like what they did in Season 9 and Season 4!" Kai freaked out shaking his sister, Nya, very bad. 

"Kai, we don't know where the heck they are at" Nya said annoyed at the fact Kai's acting like her boyfriend. 

She only wants 1 Jay not 2 Jays to deal with in her life. 

Meanwhile............................................

"What an amazing day in Ninjago City's Starbucks, guys. The ninja are not dealing with anything big or the fact they're busy so let's relax" Shade said as he drink his frap with the rest of the elemental masters as they all talked to Skylor, Harumi, Wu, Garmadon, and Misako who joined them at Starbucks ignoring the loud commotion from the roof that's on top of them. 

Back to the ninja.........................

Lloyd charged straight at Cryptor with his sword and their swords keep hitting against one until one gets knocked out of their hands. As for the rest of the ninja, they use their elemental powers and strike at Cryptor who moved fast that it hit Lloyd instead. "Ow!" He shouted and the ninja pointed at Kai who's idea was to use their elemental powers at the same time to hit Cryptor but it hit their leader, Lloyd by accident. 

Cryptor run up to Nya and punched her but she dodged and slid under him and low kick him making him fall on the ground. "Now, Jay!" Nya shouted to her boyfriend who shocked lightning at Cryptor. Cryptor blocked the electricity with a virtual shield he summoned and got up and knocked Nya and Jay down with it. 

"No one hurts my sister!" Kai shouted and shoot out of fire at the nindroid general who blocked it and charged at the fire ninja with his katana. Kai ducked in order for the katana not hit him and Cole summoned piles of rocks and throw them at Cryptor who dodged them all. 

Lloyd got up and shoot an energy beam at Cryptor who deflected it against him and the green ninja moved just in time away from it. "We have to do something to stopped Cryptor!" Lloyd shouted to his friends. "But how? Cryptor's smarter than the last time we encountered him. When is our luck coming?" Cole replied to his friend and out of nowhere a brown beam hit Cryptor on the ground.