Chapter 3

I walked in the main office only to see my uncle standing there impatiently talking with none other than my good for nothing brother, Sean. Once I came into their line of sight they stopped what they were talking about and looked at me.

"You just had to call him here, didn't you?" I said looking at Sean.

"I didn't call him here, Anti."

"But you told him I wasn't coming back home tonight knowing he would come here." I explained. Sean could play this innocent 'I'm-trying-to-help' act with anyone else, but it wasn't going to work on me. "Cut the bullshit, Sean." I said just as my uncle stood in front of Sean.

"Hey, do not talk to your brother like that. Come on, we are going home."

"No, I'm not going home with you or you." I said nodding to both him and Sean.

"I am your guardian, Anthony. You must live by my rules. You are not an adult."

"Clearly neither are you. Look at you, throwing a big hissy fit because I won't play by your rules. Because I'm not like this perfect little prissy boy here." I said pointing at Sean.

"You are not going to talk to your little brother any way you want. I thought I raised you better than that." I laughed once loudly finding that incredibly hilarious.

"You are sadly mistaken, Sir. You didn't raise me, nor did you take care of me. My parents gave birth to me, they raised me, they took care of me. After they were gone I took care of myself, while you put Sean on a fucking pedestal like he was your golden boy." I explained getting a bit angry at his comment.

"I took care of you and whether you like it or not you will respect me and the people in my house. I don't know what had gotten into you. Ever since you've been leaving the house to go to god knows where."

"Is it that girl you always seem to hang around at school?" Sean pipped up from behind him and I mentally wanted to punch him in the face for mentioning her.

"A girl?" he said sounding very curious. "What girl is dragging you away from home this much?" I scoffed and shook my head.

"It's none of your business." He raised his eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes walking out the office. I could hear their footsteps as they followed me.

"You're not going anywhere, but home, Anthony." He insisted making me stop at the front entrance.

"I know you're a little slow or maybe going deaf in your old age, but I will tell you again. I am not going home with you or Sean." I repeated. He looked at Sean expecting him to do something.

"Who is this girl, Sean?" he asked, and I glared at him to not say a damn thing, but I knew he was going to do it anyway.

"She's a bit shorter than Anti, kind of long brunette hair, and dark brown eyes. They are always together at school. Almost every year they always share the same classes." He explained.

"How long has this been going on?"

"I don't know. I've only met her maybe once, but I could tell either she's known him for a long time or she's really desperate to have friends. Then again, she only hangs out with him. I never quite figured out why, she seems to be the talk around a lot of the guys here and had a few run ins with some of the girls." My uncle looked at me like he was surprised a bit, but also plotting.