Six

"It's my fault man I forgot to give her the pills." a voice reasoned. I tired to move more into the chair only to realize I was on a body. The person was running their hand through my hair.

I sank into their touch as the buzzing that I felt was slowly going away thankfully. "It's not your fault Pierre. I forgot to." Another voice comforted as I felt Pierre place a kiss on my head murmuring something. "You know at first when you two started hanging out I wasn't sure. I'm just really protective over her you know? But thank you, really Pierre thank you. You're good for her, I know that now."

It was Zach.

"Thanks man," Pierre sighed "we have to head out soon for practice and the game tonight."

Shit shit shit shit.

They have a game. I forgot and they have to spend time dealing with me. They should be practicing fuck.

"We should bring her inside. Go ahead and head out Pierre. Torts will understand if I'm late I'm not so sure about you." Zach ordered

Pierre opened his mouth to respond but was quicky shushed by Zach. The younger man sighed and lifted me up in his arms. "I'm just going to bring her up to her room. Then I will head to practice." He explained to Zach

I could tell we were going up the stairs as I finally opened my eyes. Pierre didn't seem to notice until we entered my room. "Hey sleepy head." He greeted with a chuckle. He gently laid me down on my bed as I grasped his hand. "Asp I have to head to practice otherwise Torts will have my head on a pike." He explained sadly.

My face fell a little at what Pierre had said but I nodded. He let out a laugh at my reaction and kissed me on the forehead. "Get some sleep okay?" I nodded and closed my eyes drifting off into sleep.

When I woke up next it was because of Liv jumping on the bed. "What are you doing!" I yelped

"Waking you up! We're going to the game so you need to get up." Liv explained as she finally stopped jumping. She did end up laying on the empty space of the bed. "You might want to go get ready. We're leaving in an hour."

I groaned getting up and slowly making my way over to the bathroom down the hall. After taking a quick shower I threw on some clothes and some makeup trying to make myself look as presentable as I could. Someone was knocking on my bathroom door. It was Liv. "You ready?" She asked

Grabbing the door handle I opened it to face Liv. "How do I look?" I asked

"Hot." She replied grabbing my arm and dragging me outside to the car. I hopped in shotgun while she got in the driver's seat and started the car. It got uncomfortably quiet during the car ride so I connected my phone through Bluetooth and turned on Queen by Shawn Mendes. Both Liv and I starting singing to the song at the top our lungs.

After listening to most of his new album we pulled up at Nationwide Arena. As Liv took the keys out of the ignition her phone dinged. "Felicia just texted, she says she sees us." Liv informed as we both opened our doors to get out. Just as we walked up to the entrance we saw Felicia.

"Hey guys! Asp! Great to see you it's been too long!" She said with her normal happy voice pulling me into a hug to which I hugged back.

"It's great to see you too!" I responded letting go as the three of us walked forward to let the man check off our tickets.

Once we were inside we went and got some food before making our way over to our seats. As we sat down Felicia turned to me and spoke, "So Pierre and you huh?" she teased

My face at the moment turned beet red. "Not the time Felicia!" I said trying to get her to talk about anything else. They ended up winning 3-2 thankfully otherwise I would've been a tad bit pissed off.

The three of us waited for the boys to exit first Zach did and pulled me into a hug. "Pierre's going to be a minute." He informed me as him and Liv walked off to the otherside of the room. Soon enough Felicia said goodbye as Alex walked out telling me we need to get together sometime. So that left me by myself.

Finally about 5 minutes later Pierre walked out. "Nice goal," I complimented as he pulled me into a hug. He didn't say anything only kissed me.

"Thanks," He replied in a small voice.