Alone Time

Smut in this chapter you pervs

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Yoongi and I cuddled on the couch, enjoying the peace and quiet that we got when we didn't have a toddler with us. I could only look into his eyes, seeing my reflection made me smile. Then, I seen what I was five years ago, the skeleton and emotional wreck I was. It hurt to see what I was, but I'm stronger now and Yoongi is more responsible. He was forced to be due to his child. I looked away and shifted, taking in the scent of this house. This could be my home if Yoongi wanted me to. If he was serious about me being a dad to Ji-Soo. I allowed my mind to wander to our future. We could get married, Ji-Soo could be our flower girl. I could finally have the life with Yoongi that I had wanted before. Things could work out like we talked about. I then thought and allowed it to slip out of my mouth. "Yoongi-Hyung, if we are back together, does that mean we are engaged again?"

Yoongi looked at me for a second and took my smaller hand in his. "Only if you would like to be. I still have our rings.." He kissed the back of my hand, rubbing circles in my palm. 

"I would love to be. But, we have to think about the fact that we can't actually get married.." Gloom fell over me as the realization hit me. Gay marriage is illegal. We'd be breaking the law if we got married. 

Yoongi kissed my head and held me closer to him. "Don't worry about it. We'll find a way.{Hint hint}"

I smiled and climbed into Yoongi's lap, facing him. "We could always finish what we started earlier.." I looked at Yoongi with my eyes filled with all lust and passion I had built up over the years. 

Yoongi smirked and stood up with me. "If so, let's take it somewhere other than here.."

I nodded and bit the shell of his ear. He quickly carried me upstairs to his room and started kissing my neck. He kicked his door closed and laid me down on the bed. In no time we were both only in boxers and he was leaving hickies all over me. I squirmed under his touch. He just chuckled and pulled at the waistband of my boxers. "Want these off?"

I frantically nodded and whined. "Please, Hyung~"

He pulled them off quickly and his eyes turned evil. He now looked like Satan, but he still looked hot as ever. I looked at him then at his boxers. "I see you staring, take them off of me, Jagi."

I nodded and he was now sitting on the edge of the bed. I got up and stood in front of him He stared at my tattoos in awe, I forgot I had even gotten them after we had broken up. He stopped staring and looked at me. "Stare much?" 

I walked over to him and pushed his torso down on the bed. I went to pull off his boxers with my hands but he stopped me. "With your mouth.." An evil smirk plastered his face and I looked at him as innocent as ever. I took the waistband between my teeth and began to pull them down, I made sure my lips slightly touched his throbbing member and he inhaled sharply. "Sneaky bastard."

I quickly pulled me up and on the bed, allowing his boxers to fall the rest of the way down. He walked to his his bedside table, hide perfectly behind a lamp was a bottle of lube, never been used before. He smiled t me and flipped me onto my stomach. "Remember, this will hurt a bit."

I nodded and closed my eyes. I had only been with one person since I had been with Yoongi the first time. That was  mistake and I was drunk as could be. I hardly remember it. I soon felt Yoongi's fingers at my hole. The first one slid in and I groaned. He rubbed my side with his other hand to make it a bit more comfortable. It felt like forever before he finally took them out and replaced them with his member. He moved slowly, not even waiting for my okay. The pain was replaced with immense pleasure and I could only whine and moan. Yoongi's pace quickened and I gripped the sheets.

Yoongi P.O.V.

I went faster and (Y/N) just kept whining. I suddenly pulled out and slammed back in, causing a loud scream to emerge from the younger male I'm inside of. I smirked and suddenly I felt really tired. (Y/N) noticed nd flipped us, him now on top of me. I helped him slide down onto me and he soon started moving. He looked so beautiful. His skin was glistening with a light layer of sweat. His hair was a bit messy, his lips were swollen and parted. His face was covered in a light blush and cute noises escaped his throat. I could tell when he was close because he curled his toes. I then started thrusting up, causing him to jerk. "Yoongi.."

"Me too, Baby." I groaned as I felt the familiar pit in my stomach form. 

(Y/N) moaned loud as he released and I rubbed his side as I released inside of him. He fell down onto my chest and was lightly panting.

I ran my hand through his hair and kissed his forehead. "Wanna go shower? I'll wash your hair and you can wear my clothes." 

He nodded and smiled. He sat up, as well as I. We both went to the bathroom, I grabbed two towels and laid them onto the counter. He started the water, allowing it to go to the temperature just right for the both of us. We both climbed in and I grabbed the shampoo and body wash, sitting it down so we could both reach it. I took some shampoo into my hand and began to rub it throughout (Y/N)'s hair. He leaned into my touch and closed his eyes. I smiled. Whenever we showered together before, he would always just close his eyes and relax. He rinsed out the shampoo and handed me the body wash. He once again leaned into my touch and smiled. This felt right. Life without him felt lonely. 

We turned off the water and dried off. (Y/N) chose to wear some of my boxers, grey sweatpants and a Gucci hoodie Taehyung had gotten me for my birthday last year. I chuckled as the hoodie and sweatpants were a bit big on him. He just hid the bottle of lube where I had it before and checked the bed sheets before he sat down. "We should do laundry tomorrow. And I have to go back home tomorrow night." 

I frowned. "I don't want you to go home, I want you to stay here."

"Yoongi, I have to go home. I have work." (Y/N) looked at me with those adorable eyes I could get lost in. I just nodded and got dressed myself. 

I then walked over to (Y/N) and held his small hands. "Would you like to go downstairs, fix some tea and cuddle while watching Death Note on Netflix?"

He just nodded and we headed downstairs.