Together

{quick note. I'm sorry it took me so long to update, life has been insane and I have been getting help for some things I have been going through}

(Y/N) P.O.V.

We picked up Ji-Soo and took her home. She was more exhausted than we were so we allowed her to go to bed. Yoongi and I decided to just cuddle on the couch and watch our favourite show. It didn't take Yoongi long to fall asleep but I wanted to stay up. I wiggled out of Yoongi's arms and fixed some lavender tea, grabbing some seaweed chips on the way back to the couch. I turned down the show and ate for a while as Yoongi snored. I soon felt shuffling beside me and I heard giggling. "You were always the one to get up and eat in the middle of the night." I blushed and lightly pushed Yoongi's chest. I cuddled up to Yoongi and ended up falling asleep a few minutes later. 

Yoongi P.O.V. 

I woke up and (Y/N) was curled up in a ball while in my arms. I couldn't help but smile and chuckle. I covered him in a blanket and let him lay on the couch. It being Monday, I decided to get Ji-Soo up and get her dressed. I took her to school while (Y/N) was sleeping. I got home and i smelled pancakes. "(Y/N)?"

"Yes?" 

"Why are you so obsessed with pancakes?"

"Because. Besides, I wanted to make you some breakfast before you went to work. I'll be moving my stuff into here while you're gone and I'll turn in the last payment on my apartment."

I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around (Y/N)'s waist. "Busy man today."

He just chuckled and sat down some plates. "Now eat up before you get all grumpy."

I done as told and started to eat, having a cup of coffee sat down in front of me. (Y/N) sat across from me, looking dazed, but happy. "What are you so dazed about hm?"

"I'll tell you later." I raised one eyebrow and rolled my eyes. I picked up myplate and sat it in the sink. I walked by (Y/N) and kissed his cheek. 

"Call me if you need anything, Okay?"

"Will do."

(Y/N) P.O.V.

In just 5 hours I got my stuff into Yoongi's house and paid off my apartment. I'm amazed at everything I can accomplish when I'm not being a lazy and depressed dope. I decided to call Jackson after not checking my phone all day. "Hey."

"Hey, (Y/N). Have you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"They're voting on gay marriage, it might become legal!"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah ans the guy you've had so many problems with got sent to prison after pleading guilty so, you have a great life at the moment."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Damn right. Yoongi should be home for lunch soon. I'll call you later, cool?"

"Cool." 

We both hung up and I went to go change into some sweatpants and a hoodie. I put on Yoongi's beanie and put on some converse, grabbing my bear mask and keys before heading out the door. I decide I would surprise Yoongi at work instead of him coming home for lunch. I grabbed some food and in just a few minutes was heading up to see Yoongi. I got a pass and headed to his studio. I knocked and got a low growl, startling me. "Yoongi, don't pull that shit with me. I'm being a sweet fiance."

The door then opened with a tired looking Yoongi. "Hey, Baby."

"Hey, want some lunch? You look like you could use it." He nodded and let me into his studio.

{Sorry this chapter is shitty. School starts in 3 days :(}