Chapter 4

Naruto's pov
When we finished eating I felt nauseous and I realised it was raining. 'Damnit, how am I going to get home, I'd rather not go home anyway, villagers have been getting into my apartment easier. They're probably going to break in especially tonight since it's my birthday.' "Sasuke, can I stay the night? It started raining and I don't have an umbrella." He said, "Sure dobe, just try not to ruin my house."

Sasuke's pov
"Sure dobe, just try not to ruin my house." He looked hurt and I felt guilty after he looked like that. After that it started thunder storming, every time thunder sounded or there was a lightning strike Naruto jumped and yelped. 'Is he scared? How cute, wait, did I just think that, what am I saying?' "C'mon dobe, let's go to my room." He looked away and nodded. When we were walking to my room there was a lightning strike and Naruto held on to me. My eyes widened and I blushed. "Are you ok Naruto?"

Naruto's pov
I just realised what I did and blushed out of embarrassment and nodded. Then he asked, "Are you scared?" I looked at him and said, "W-what? N-no.'' "It's ok Naruto, you can sleep with me in my room." 'There I go again, being such a burden' I looked away and said, "N-no, it's ok, I'll be fine." "And I'm saying it's ok if you sleep with m-." Thunder shook the house and lighting made the power go out. I hugged Sasuke and started shaking and crying. "C'mon let's go to sleep in my room.", he said. I couldn't move though, so he carried me. 'Why are you such a burden and weak' I started sobbing. Sasuke looked worried for some reason, why would he worry about me?

Sorry if this isn't as good as you expected. I kinda suck a lot ;-;. I'll try to update soon if you like it though. I'll have a lot more time since it's summer break now.