My Rooms

As I walked to my house with the Genie following, I tried to hide Hinita from the other people walking near us.
As I pushed Hinita behind me, he yelled, "What are you doing?! I'm not a baby! I don't need protection!"
I turned toward him, getting a few glares from people on the other side of the road.
"I don't want people to see you! They'll think in crazy!" I whispered loudly. He looked at me and pouted, looking over at a nearby bush.
"Fine." he finally said, and I started to walk again, pulling him with me.

As I unlocked my front door, I felt Hinita's hand slip away from mine.
"Hey! What are you doing?" I yelled at him as he fumbled around with the keys.
"I'm looking around." he said, and he happily went over to the backyard.
I finally got the door open.
"Hinita! Get over here!" I yelled as I looked over at the side of the for the stupid genie.
He peeked his head out from the side of the building, eyes clouded with confusion.
"Let's go inside. It's hot out here, and I don't trust you alone outside." I said, and I waited for him to come over to me. I sighed, seeing how we would not get along very well, and I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.
"Nice house!" he yelled as I took off my shoes. I grinned, and said, "I guess your home was very tight in that pot."
He friend back at me and said, "I've been getting back problems because of it! I was stuck in that pot for years!"
I chucked, and got up from the floor.
"Follow me. I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."
He followed me, still grouchy from my joke.
As we walked past my room, he stopped.
I turned toward him.
"Give me a tour of the house." he said quietly, staring into my room.
I was confused, but he did need a proper tour of the house he was staying in.
"Ok. Just follow me. I'll show you after you get set up in your room." I said, and I walked away, not waiting for an answer from the genie.
I walked into the room, and looked through the door frame at Hinita who was just now walking down the hall.
I sighed, and he heard and walked a little faster, trying not to knock anything off the shelves he was passing.
"Sorry!" he said as he walked past me into the room.
"Don't space off on me again like that. I don't like it." I said, leaning on the door frame.
He nodded, looking around the room at every corner.
"This is my brothers room, but he is now in college, so don't mess it up." I said. He nodded again, looking at all of the books.
"Are you even listening to me?"
He nodded, now looking over at the desk in the corner.
"Are you stupid?"
He nodded, then quickly turned around, immediately noticing his mistake.
"That's not nice!" he yelled.
"Well you weren't listening to what I was saying!" I yelled back.
We sat there, staring at each other for a minuet, until Hinita asked, "Can I have a tour of the house now?"
"Fine. But you have to listen to me!" I said. The genie smiled, and nodded at me, and ran to me.
"Where first?" he asked excitedly.
"I'll start on the top floor, then we'll work out way down." I said, and I walked up the nearby stairs.
"Here is the bathroom on he top floor." I said as I walked past a door. "And this is my parents room. DON'T go in there." I said.
"Why would I?" asked Hinita, a disgusted look on his face.
As we continued down the hall, I also went past the attic staircase, and the top living area.
"Now we'll go downstairs." I said. The genie nodded, and skipped back down the hall way.
"Let's go to the front of the house." I said, and walked down the hall way. Hinita didn't complain, and just followed happily.
"Here is the mud room, and this is connected to the garage." I said as I opened up the door in the mud room.
"And here is the down stairs living room. But we mostly just eat dinner here." I said. Hinita smiled, and followed as I walked to the kitchen.
"This is very important, so listen to me." I said.
Hinita leaned in closer as I went over to the fridge.
"The right side of the fridge is mine. Take anything you want, but if you take even one thing from the left side, my father will kill you when he finds out." I said. Hinita gulped, and nodded slowly.
"Dude! He won't kill you! He'll just yell at you a lot!" I yelled. The genie immediately started to smile again.
I sighed, seeing I couldn't joke with him like that, and walked out of the kitchen to my room.
As we walked in my room, I heard the genie gasp.
"There are so many volleyballs!" he said.
"I play for my school, Karasno, and we are one of the top teams! We won against some of the best schools." I said. Hinita jumped around, looking at all of the volleyballs on my shelves and the ones just in the ground.
Then he stopped and squared down at one on the ground.
He was just looking at it.
"You can pick it up." I said.
Immediately after I said that, he grabbed the ball.
"Have you ever played volleyball before?" I asked him.
"Yes! I'm not very good I think though, but it's fun!" said the genie happily. "Can we play sometime? Maybe with your club?" he asked.
I was surprised. I didn't think he actually played before. I was just going to make another joke.
"I-I don't know. M-Maybe they'll have free time after school tomorrow." I said. He jumped up and down, the ball in his hands.
"Where to next?" he asked happily.
"There's one more room. Follow me. And you can bring the ball, but DON'T hit anything!" I said, and walked past him out of my room.