My Wish For You

"If you don't, I'll dissapaer and will just be stuck in that pot, no more magic wishes."

"I wish that you could stay here longer!" I yelled, shaking the genie.

"I can't do that." said Hinita sadly. He looked up at me, another tear going down his face. "Just make your three wishes."

"I can't think of anything!" I yelled. Then i grabbed his arm and pulled him to the living room, keeping the movie playing.

As we walked through the halls, to the living room, I could hear the movie fading. I could hear the girl crying.

I sat Hinita down on the couch, putting my hand out to stop him from following me.

I ran back down the hallway to my bedroom.

"Kaygeyama! What are you doing?" yelled Hinita.

"Just wait! Stay sitting!" I yelled back.

I slumped down on my bed when I got no answer back from Hinita.

My face got hot, and my eyes started to fill with tears.

I cried for a good five minutes. I was sniffling, wiping away my tears, and almost yelling into my pillow.

Hinita was my new friend.

He...

He's special to me.

I don't want him to leave.

But I can't tell him that.

"Kaygeyama! I'm coming to get you! I just want to grant you the wishes and go so this isn't hard on both of us!" he yelled.

I quickly tried to wipe away my tears, jumping up off my bed.

I ran over to my door, and slammed it shut so he couldn't see me like this.

I can't let him see me.

"Bakayama! Let me in!" yelled the Genie through the door, pounding on it.

I locked the door, running over to my desk, grabbing a pencil and a piece of paper.

Also, did this random Genie already give me a nickname, even though I'll never see him again?

"Let me in! I just want to leave!" yelled the little Genie. "Just let me in." he said quieter.

I slid the paper under the door, and cracking the door open a little, sliding the pencil through, then slamming it shut, back against the wooden doorframe, slowly sliding down.

"What's this?" I heard Hinita ask. He sniffed. He was crying.

"Write down things you want. It could be anything. Take your time. I want to get to know you better before you leave. I'll think of my wishes." I said, and I heard Hinita stand up.

After I heard him go away, I stood up and unlocked my door.

I sat back down, leaning on the door again, tears now overflowing in my eyes.

As I sat there, I started to feel dizzy.

Then I fell asleep.

As I awoke, I felt warm hands shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes to find the small Genie overtop of me.

"Wake up! It's 6 am! You need to make your wishes or I'll dissapear!" yelled Hinita in my face. His cheeks were pink, and his eyes were a pink from his crying.