Jaeden lieberher { just imagine if }

Ok so ya girl is fuckin high off some adhd pills lets pop

-

You have liked Jaeden for a solid 3 years now. I mean like, you've been friends since ... forever, sadly, you think hes only seen you as a friends since forever. You were going to the local fair with your friends and brother, Finn, Sophia, Wyatt and of course.... him, Jaeden. Originally you didnt want to go but your lame brother, Wyatt , convinced you to go either way. And so you did. The day was genuinely amusing with roller coasters here and there, thrilling and heart dropping rides any corner you turned, food vending anywhere. You practically went with all rides with the gang, even the kiddie ones. But theres one ride you all didnt go to yet. The carousel. To some, its quite relaxing and therapeutic but for you, it was a small nightmare.

You all started to line up and arranged where and who they wanted to sit with.
" theres five of us here. Three of us can share one booth, the other two could just share " Sophia suggested.
" could I be a part of the three" you quietly asked.
" hey kid, its me sophia anf finn, we already decided " you nosy brother said. At first you didnt mind but almost a second later, you panicked.
" I have to sit by Jaeden " you panicked and thought to yourself.
You were the Richie of the gang, as you always made the sexual jokes and the ' thats what she said ' jokes. You were also good at hiding feelings. One thing everyone knew was that you had weak lungs and a weak heart.
After a few minuts you and jaeden sat beside each other. As the ride started to fill up and slowly turn.
You wish sophia sat beside you so you could talk about your crush, or the codename you use for him, bear bear, but sadly she wasnt here but she was at the booth behind you, wathcing you from behind.
" soooo heyyyyyyy "
Jaeden said busting out the silence.
" hello jae " you replied calmy as you looked over to him.
'DAMMIT' you thought 'HIS EYES, HIS LIPS, HIS BROWS, SHIT' you thought as you smiled
" so, whos bear bear " he asked while chuckling abit.
" im sorry I cant tell you... i only told sophia. " you admit
" yeah but why dont you wanna tell me ? "
" because if i tell you, your view of me would change and the whole friendship gang would just end. " you sighed and blurted out.
Jaeden with a now sort of serious tone asks
" how long do you plan on keeping it a secret ?"
You look up at him
" wh-what ?"
He sighs " you know ..? Your crush... are you ever gonna tell him ?"
" i dont understand-" before you could finish he replied
" how long do you plan on keeping your secret about having a crush on me, Jaeden Lieberher ?" He finally says
It hit you
More than an author or artist could ever describe.
He knew.
He knew the whole time.
You felt ashamed of yourself and so disgusted.
" I was planning on never telling you, cause I was scared. I liked you for 3 years. " You confessed
" why do you think me point of view about you would ever change " he asks
" because im afraid of being hurt and i had to prepare myself beforehand. How did you know ?"
" I knew since last year. You would always want to talk to me or stare at me in a... observant and loving way" he said " it wasnt obvious at all. I just thought that if i did the same towards you, then you would do the same"
You pause
" a-are you saying you..."
" I liked you back ? Yes. "
You stop.
All this time you never knew he liked you.
The one who would make jokes or cry out of nowhere.
The one who would always think she never mattered.
He liked YOU.
You stare back at him but this time hes facing forewards ahead of him and you didnt know that behind you, sophia was recording a snap for you.
Jaeden turns back at you and smiles a bit the the leans in to kiss you. You were in shock and in panic. You didnt know what to do and you stayed frozen as your heart and lungs started to choke and wrestle each other. You couldnt hear it but sophia was freaking out and the voices of the children and people having fun was crowding your mind. Your heartbeat became louder and the voice of you telling yourself to kiss him back became louder and stronger until,
You grabbed his cheeks and slammed his lips onto yours as both your you kissed back with eyes closed, yours letting tears fall, and he grabs your waist.
The whole kiss probably lasted 15 seconds but it was the longest most beautiful and most painful 15 seconds of your life, but it was worth it.
A minuit passes and you guys finally arrive back on the floor but jaeden left you to get a slurpie and you started to wait for your friends.
" Y/N I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT " they ( mostly sophia )  all cheered as they showed you the snap they recorded.
" dont put that publicly " you said shyly
" DAMN YOU ! NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE LIKE THAT " finn said as he laughed
" wait, are you and jaeden... dating now ? " wyatt asks as he fiddles with his fingers.
" yes " you said as you remembered the tearful hug that followed the kiss and the confirmation if they were dating.
" imma give him a talk " wyatt demands as he walks over to jaeden. You couldnt over hear the conversation but you saw that jaeden said yes and nodded yes to everything.

He loves you

-
Hey kids im not high. Anyways i might have a real crush and used this as a sort of vent because i wish this would happen but ... oh well .
I love you guys tho.
Yall are sweet and rad.
~ sky

Update:
what the fUCK. my writing got worse overtime and this shIT is So fuCking cute.