5 2 Micheal wheeler

Oof. Im using the name of the oc in my thing ( thats taking so long to make ) but this is not related to the story board. Im just running out of names. Also if theres spelling errors im sorry im at a road trip
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Jackie was walking around the park with her twin brother, will, and Jonathan since Lonnie and joyce were arguing again. After checking out the park all three decided to go to mikes... atleast jackie wanted to. Will was going to stay with jonathan anyways.

Jaqueline Dawn Byers

I started walking down the road looking at the houses to check if it was mikes. I suddenly see the dark blue one and knock on the door to see billy.
" what do you want psycho ?"
I hated when people call me psycho. I know I have mental problems and disabilities but im not psycho
"hello? Psycho ? Dont waste my time. Gonna use your powers on me ?"
I hate this. I dont like how he keeps bringing that up. Thats the reason why I have disabilities. Because of the lab
" I just want to go to mike ok ?"

He goes upstairs to where i assume is where mikes mom is and I silently head downstairs to see mikes back towards me and facing the wall. He starts crying and breaking the small fort that was once el's and then my hidey-hole I go to when I get nervous or scared or dont want to see anyone and be alone.
Hes still crying. Hes sobbing and wreaking it apart.
" I CANT TAKE IT. I CANT HIDE IT. IT HURTS " he shouts. I cant do anything. He steps back to see what he does and the more he steps back, the closer hes getting to me. I dont like shouting. It makes me scared but he wont stop. He starts trying to fix everything but he cant. It wont be the same. Its changed. It keeps falling apart. I start fixing everything using my head and powers.
Mike notices and looks behind him to see me. I try to feel empathy for him but I cant. I dont know what pain he's feeling. I Look At The Person and see his face is red which means hes sad from the tears.

I gently shove him and direct him to go to the couch so he can cool down.
I see his face is wet and try to wipe off the tears with my thumb while cupping his cheak and see him staring back my eyes.
A few moments pass and I speak
"Mike what hurts? What are you hiding?"
" Jackie you dont understand emotions. Your brother told me "
"Mike thats my pain. What is hurting you ? Can i help ? Maybe if you tell me what your hiding, you would stop hurting ?"
"You cant feel love, but i can. I can feel it for someone "
"who do you love ... what is ... love ?"
He grabs a dictionary and tells me what love is. I understand clearly but I dont understand why it should hurt someone.

His face is back to normal and he sees holly. He starts going to holly and follows her to Nancy's bedroom. Nancy isnt here, shes at the library. I start following them and see mike putting makeup on her and i see both of their lips curl with their cheekbones up. This must mean their happy right ? I start wondering why will or jonathan dont do it to me and maybe its because im 13 already so i have to do it to myself. Maybe its because im to scared to ask.
I go to the hall and start staring at the ceiling and see holly walk out smiling but i dont look inside. I want to stay outside. I hear mikes footsteps getting louder and closer and see him walk out and seeing me. He looks at me straight in the face and eyes again and then he grabs my hands. He brings me inside the room and starts doing my makeup and I watch him smile and then adding the lip gloss. He starts staring at my lips then my eyes again then my lips then goes in and start connecting our lips together. I feel my cheeks get red and my heart stop pumping and I start closing my eyes and he does too. I feel him pull away and i open my eyes. He looks at me laughing a bit and smiling.
Oh no i thought did i embarrass myself ?
" Jackie, do you still want to know who i like?"
"If it makes you stop hurting then yes"
"Its someoen who has eyes that switch from blue to green to purple to red depending what situation is happening. "
"Who has that ? Do i know them ?"
"You know her very well "
"Who then ? Whats her name ?"
" Jaqueline Dawn Rose Quarty Byers "
Thats me I think to myself. He likes ME.
I pull him into a hug and start smiling for the first time. I start feeling emotions. I start feeling the warmth of his kindness and love. I start to feel love

"I love you too micheal "

|♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡|
Awwwwww i love this. This makes me cry of happiness. If yuou didnt tell, jackie has aspergers which people with it cant understand emotions. If you read the book Mockingbird ( not the one from hunger games or to kill a mockingbird ) i recommend you to read ut because i finished reading it and it left me in different types of tears. This one shot is HEAVILY based on that book too sooooo...
Also i was style testing here and i think i kight stick to it
Anyways THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS THIS IS AMAZINGGG !!! I LOVE YALL
Mk
Bye
~Sky