Morning

I woke up a little later than usual, covered in only blankets. Key had most likely gotten up early to make breakfast.

I stayed in bed for a while, just thinking about how perfect my life was. I had the most beautiful diva on the planet all to myself. He was mine and I was his. We'd been together for nearly four months now, and I can easily say that they've been the best four months of my life.

With a smile plastered to my face, I grab some clothes and I head to the shower. As the sweet smell of pancakes wafts into my nose, I jump out and get dressed, quickly towel drying my hair. I had learned years ago that Key did not appreciate water droplets following everywhere I walked after a shower. Although, more recently, I discovered that he did particularly like the way I looked after a shower.

With my mind set to tease, I walk to the kitchen and wrap my arms around my Bummie from behind. He was standing by the stove, tongue peeking out frombetween his teeth in concentration, flipping pancakes.

"Morning, Kibummie," I say leaving a trail of kisses on his neck.

"Jongie, stop it! Haven't you already had enough of that?" he says, flipping the last pancake. I laugh in response and continue kissing his abused neck. Thank god we don't have a schedule today, one hickey would be hard enough to hide.

"Come on, be useful. Go wake up everyone else, I'm almost done." he says, almost convincingly, uninterested. It would've been convincing if it wasn't for the fact that he was leaning back onto my chest and tilting his head slightly to the side. He liked it. Of course he did. An objection from him was synonymous with an invitation to play.

The click of the stove turning off made me pull my lips away from his neck. I waited until he put the freshly made pancakes in the large platter with a mound of delicious looking, fluffy pancakes, then I pulled him away from the stove and turned him so he was looking at me.

"I never got my 'good-morning' kiss..." I say, grabbing on tightly to his hips and pushing him up against the counter. His hands were already on my shoulders, and his eyes were dark, almost black.

"Maybe you should take it now," he whispers, "before the others wake up..."

"And here I thought you wanted me to go get them. Maybe I should go do that first..." I mumble, loosening my grip on his hips.

"Kim Jonghyun, don't you dare. We both know you're not going anywhere."

"So can I have my kiss then?" I smirk.

"Mhm..." he hums, a slight glint in his eyes.

I press my lips softly on his. It's a sweet kiss, something I'm sure he wasn't expecting.

I pull away quickly and hug him. "I love you, Bummie." I say, snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"Jongie..." He laughs a little, and I feel the vibrations on his neck.

Someone clears their throat from the doorway and Key shoves me away with surprising strength. I smile, seeing that he has a bright blush on his cheeks and I chuckle a little.

I finally turn to the doorway to see Minho and Taemin awkwardly standing, waiting for Key to let them know if their breakfast is done.

"You two, go sit down. Jonghyun, go wake up Jinki. I'll finish up breakfast."

Minho and Taemin disappear quietly and quickly, which is unusual for them. They usually hang around in the kitchen bugging Key and making an even bigger mess of things until he's done cooking. My mind doesn't wander on it too much, and I grab Key, catching him off guard, and kiss him again.