Love Rival?

Your POV ♡

I felt something/one warm pull me closer while I was sleeping. I immediately knew it was my hotheaded boyfriend. He always finds a way to sneak in and cuddle with me in the middle of the night. It no longer scares me when I wake up first thing in the morning to find someone else sleeping alongside me. It's basically a routine by now. Also because its been 3 months of Natsu and I dating. I can't help but smile when I think about it. My eyes flutter open to see Natsu snoring and mumbling in his sleep. I listen closer and hear him mumbling something about food. I smile warmly and kiss his forehead gently. I look at at the edge of the bed and see happy and cookie sleeping soundly, covered by a blanket that had a little fish design on it. Soo cute! I hear Natsu groan as he gets up. "Morning hun" I say while smiling. He smiles back, still sleepy. "*yawn* Good morning n/n" he opens his arms wide as a gesture for me to come cuddle. I crawl into his arms as he pulls me into his lap wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. I ruffle his hair a bit and kiss his cheek. Suddenly his stomach grumbles. I laugh, "Do you wanna eat breakfast now?" He nods rapidly, no longer being sleepy. "Let's go make some waffles" "Yaay!" He carries me bridal style through the halls to the kitchen. I pout as he puts me down. "Did you really have to carry me?"I mutter. I hear him chuckle until he picks me up again and sits me on the kitchen counter. There's only a small gap between us. I look deep into his onyx eyes. "Simple, because your mine remember?" He grins but still has a firm grip on my waist as I'm still on the counter. I smile back blushing. He pulls me closer as he starts to lean in. I smirk as I gather the confidence to close the gap between us slightly rougher. He seemed surprised at first but then kissed back just as passionately. We pull away, as he places his forehead on mine.

And then my stomach ruined the moment by grumbling

And then my stomach ruined the moment by grumbling. We laugh as he puts me down so I can make break fast. I made my special chocolate chip waffles  and some fish for our exceeds who still haven't woken up. "Hey n/n wanna go to the guild today?" "Sure lets get ready to go but let me just wake up the exceeds first" I ran upstairs to wake them up but they weren't there. "Hmm?" I found a note saying they went to get Wendy's to get Carla. Guess I'll put there breakfast in the fridge for later. I hear Natsu coming upstairs as I walk to the bathroom to get dressed and brush my teeth. Natsu walks into the restroom and grabs his toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth with me. I then 'shoo' him out of the bathroom so I can change.