Chapter 2: Saved from danger

It's Monday— again and it's the day which every students hate.

The 1 week suspension of classes ended in just a blink of an eye.

I am now walking with Wendy to going to the University.

"When will school end?!?" she said out of the blue. "I don't even know." — was all I could say.

As we passed by the white house I looked at the house and saw the black haired boy standing on the terrace of the house. I noticed that he was watching us—me to be exact. His eyes were like starring right through my soul.

"You know the owner of that white house?" I asked and ate my food. "Which one??"

"The one which is like kind of near in the convience store."

"Oh, that. Actually, the owner's name is Lee Taeyong and he actually lives alone and he's new. Plus, I heard—" she went closer to my ear  "he's mentally ill." one of my brows raised.

"What kind of mental illness does he have?" she shrugged at my question. "So he's crazy?" I innocently asked. "Why do you care? I mean, it's none of our business." she said and continued what she was doing.

"I don't know he just...he's just, weird." Wendy looked at me with a face "What do you mean, weird?" she curiously asked.

"I mean everytime I see him, he looks at me and I look at him...too."  I explained. "How does he look at you?"
"Intense... Like he's staring right through my soul." she then burst into laughter "What is he? A vampire? A demon? A werewolf? Pft! " and then she continued laughing.

_

Again and again, days have passed each time I see him and look at him he always looks at me. What does he want?

I decided to search it on the internet but the articles were no help at all. Sigh.

"Seulgi, it's Saturday how about you go somewhere?" mom demanded me.

"Why? It's Saturday so it means that it's rest day." I stretched out.

"Aish! I'm cleaning the house! Be somewhere else!" my mom pulled me from laying down my bed to stand up, change my clothes and got out of the house.

As I was walking again, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me so I looked around and there I caught the black haired again— Lee Taeyong to be exact, staring at me again. I just realized that I was right infront of his house. I tried to smile at him but he just walked away.

×××

"I smiled but then he walked away, what does that mean? " I asked Joy as I ate my cookie. "I don't know, men are like that anyway, you start to fall for them and they just throw you out in the dump like they don't want you anymore." I rolled my eyes.

"Not all." she raised her brow at me.

"What do you mean 'not at all?' "

"I mean, just because 3 of your exes cheated in you doesn't mean all men are like that." I told her. "Oh trust me, they are!"

"How are you sure?!" I arc my brow. "Tsk!" she rolled her eyes. "By the way, what's the guy's name?" She's at it again.

"UGH! How should I know?"

"I don't know, maybe try asking him or something?"

"Wendy told me about him though and she said his name is Lee Taeyong."

"Cute." she stood up and cleaned the mess she made awhile ago. "Well you should go, it's dark."

I looked at my watch

6:15

I sighed. I stood up and bid her goodbye.

As I walk towards home, I looked up and admired the beauty of the heaven's above. How nice.

[Third Person's POV]

As Seulgi walked her towards home, she was admiring the beauty of the night sky. Suddenly a blinding light came her way and she was frozen. Eventhough she keeps telling herself to move and get out of the way, her feet won't obey her command. Suddenly, a black haired guy caught her and pulled her away from the car.
"Are you okay?" She was stunned by the voice.

Who saved me?– she thought.

"You should be alert at all times, not everyone will save you from danger." She looked up to see who it was.

Lee Tayeong.

Her heart fasten and she was now sweating. "W-why h-how?" She stood up leveling to him. "Thank me instead." She looked at him in the eyes and so did he.

"T-thank y-you, Mr. Lee."  Taeyong left her there standing alone and was still stunned by what happened earlier.

For once in her life, she couldn't believe that a 'mentally ill'  stranger saved her from danger.