Chapter 1: Weird

Classes ended quickly. Since I have nothing to do I went to the nearest convinience store to buy something I could eat since I am hungry. I went in and I suddenly saw the black haired boy in the counter which I saw earlier. Our eyes met and it gave me chills. He was so white and his lips are pinkish. Is he a vampire by any chance?

I went to get ramen and paid in the counter and then went home.

As I arrived in the house I was greeted by the loud music coming from the TV. It was my brother watching another KPOP music videos. Sigh. I wen to the kitchen and saw my mom making kimchi stew.

"Is that for dinner?" I asked

"No, it's for our new neighbor. You know the white house over there? " My mom pointed out "That house was sold to my colleague back when I was working as a nurse."

"Oh."

My mom handed my the container with kimchi stew inside it. "Now, you, go take it..to them."

"WHAT?! WHY ME?! WHY NOT—"

I was cut off by my mom's sudden serious face. "I mean yeah okay. Heheheh." I faked laugh.

I, again, went out to give this to our new neighbor. I arrived infront of their gate and rang the doorbell. I rang it many times as I can but still no one went out.

Suddenly, a tall guy came out. It was the black haired guy. He opened the gate and our eyes met.

"What do you want?" his voice was deep yet husky. It took me a while to answer his question. I wanna move but my body won't let me. "I said what do you want?!" he raised his voice at me. I handed him the container with kimchi stew inside it.

"This is for -" suddenly he slammed the gate close "We don't want your stupid giveaways." I heard him say as he entered his house. I was shocked by his rude actions. "What a rude bastard." I mumbled.

___

The next day was tiring. I still can't get over to what that rude bastard did to me. I got up from my bed and noticed that it was raining outside. Am I deaf that I couldn't even hear that it's raining?

I checked my phone and I got a message from someone

010*********

Classes are suspeneded till next week due to heavy rains and thunderstorms. Be safe and have nice day!

Why are classes suspended till next week?! Weird but nice. Instead of doing my usual routine every morning I decided to just lay in my bed and watch netflix all day.

"Seulgi." the door opened and mom showed up. "Can you buy snacks in the convinience store?" I looked at my mom. "Your brother's leg was sprained because of playing soccer yesterday." I turned off my laptop and changed into more decent clothes.

I walked to the convinience store holding my umbrella. It was near the rude bastard's house. Good thing when I passed by their house, he was not outside.

After buying snacks I walked home but on my way I saw the black haired bastard outside their house sitting on a chair while droplets of rain hit his body. He was staring blankly at something again. What the hell is wrong with him?

I tried to ignore him as I walked passed him. I can feel him staring at me as I walk passed him and I can feel my heart at pace.

Now what the hell was wrong with me?!