Chapter 4: Let me accompany you

Third Person.

"Lee Taeyong did what?!" Seulgi nodded at Joy who was shocked by what Seulgi told her. "How can a mentally ill person do that?" Seulgi shrugged.

"Plus,how did he know Wendy unnie?! Wendy unnie didn't even mention a mentally ill person to us, did she?" Joy arc a brow while looking at Seulgi. "No" was all Seulgi could answer.

"Is he really mentally ill? I mean, he doesn't look like one and he's ....so hot when he smiles...the way he acts is like how a normal person acts. " Seulgi said as they walk hand in hand with Joy while walking to the mall. "Don't fall for a man's trap Seulgi unnie, you don't know what you're entering." Joy adviced.

"Joy, why are you so bitter about being inlove? There's nothing wrong about that." Joy rolled her eyes "Unnie, falling inlove is like a gun pointed at your heart and trusting someone not to pull the trigger."

"See?! All you need is trust to work your relationship. Joy, doesn't mean your exes cheated on you 4 times—"

"Nine times unnie, my first ex cheated on me thrice, my second ex cheated on me twice and my third ex cheated on me four times, so technically I got cheated on nine times. How worst can men get?!" Seulgi just looked at Joy and thought that she still haven't found the 'right' one that's why she's like that.

After shopping, they went to Joy's house again.

"Mom, we're here." Joy and Seulgi was greeted by the silence and darkness of the house. "Sigh, she's going out with friends again. Tsk!"

After all their chitchats, Seulgi went home by her own. It was still 4:00 PM so it wasn't dark. She hummed a random melody until she passed by Taeyong's house. She stopped infront of the gate. Move. She thought but no matter what, her legs won't obey her command. Walk. Her legs were glued to the floor. Not this again. She remembered the night wherein Taeyong saved her from being hit by the truck. She massaged her temples and focused on walking back home.

As she arrived home it was silent. Weird. She thought to herself.

"Mom? Dad? Brother dear?!" No one answered her. "They must be at aunt Park's house. Tsk stupid me." She bit her lip out of frustration she felt so she called her mom to make sure.

"Mom? Where are you?"

"We are at your aunt Park's house dear. You could come if you'd like."

"I'll pass mom. I want to rest at home. I'm tired."

"Okay dear, be careful by your own!"

She ended the call with her mom.

Seulgi's POV.

It was 5:30 PM and my parents weren't home yet and heck, I'm going to die because of hunger now. What am I going to?

I looked into the kitchen to find what to eat but I'm unlucky as hell, there was no food nor canned goods left for me. What an unlucky hoe.

I had no choice but to go out in the convenience store by myself and buy myself food.

I went out the house and walked to the store which was not far away from here. Again, I passed by Taeyong's house, it was quiet as usual but then unexpectedly he was there infront of the gate. I tried to act normal while walking right passed him.

"Where are you going?" He's voice, damn. He's voice are music to my ears. It's so nice to hear his voice. "Uhh?? Why do you ask?" I looked at him straight in his eyes. "You might need some saving?" He chuckled.

"Ha ha ha! Very funny." I rolled my eyes. "I was kidding." This time he's voice was louder than his normal tone whenever he talks to me. "I was just off to the convenience store to buy food. " He raised his brow at me.

"Alone?" He said and chuckled "You must be kidding. C'mon, I'm going to accompany you in going there." He smiled at me.

Lee Taeyong, what are you doing to me?